Jump to content

Number of new season tickets sold


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, vinnyweknuts said:

Thanks for your welcoming attitude, sadly over the years the number of fans based upon your definition has greatly dwindled, at the moment we have just over 200 "real fans" , I still would be intrigued to know how many " new real fans" have signed up, I would guess at less than 10 adults, Houston we have a problem!

I never thought about that. 

That now means to many on here that there’s only 200 real fans that actually support Halifax town. 

The rest who go aren’t “proper supporters” 

Edited by TJAshton
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TJAshton said:

May I ask you a question and I want on honest realistic answer mate. 

With Bosomworth in charge do you think town will ever get to the football league? 

Honestly don't have a clue. Its all ifs and buts and something many club chairmen and managers in this division, and fans like you and me are searching to find the answer. Things could just click? Macclesfield had shyster owners and achieved it out of nothing so its possible. We could hsve rotten luck with injuries and ref decisions and get relegated. 

Who knows in football. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TJAshton said:

I never thought about that. 

That now means to many on here that there’s only 200 real fans that actually support Halifax town. 

The rest who go aren’t “proper supporters” 

can "non-proper supporters" still turn up and pay on match day, go to away matches to sh!t holes and see us get spanked, pay for streaming matches, buy merch, contribute to sponsorship,chip in for playoff covid 19 testing? Just asking for a non-proper supporter! As i suddenly don't qualify as a proper supporter can I claim Away Marine back and countless other debacles when Mr B was safely watching "proper" football at Valley Parade

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, vinnyweknuts said:

can "non-proper supporters" still turn up and pay on match day, go to away matches to sh!t holes and see us get spanked, pay for streaming matches, buy merch, contribute to sponsorship,chip in for playoff covid 19 testing? Just asking for a non-proper supporter! As i suddenly don't qualify as a proper supporter can I claim Away Marine back and countless other debacles when Mr B was safely watching "proper" football at Valley Parade

if you have been affected by these issues and have been classed as a non-proper supporter can I suggest you get in touch with Mr Abbott who might be able to help with a claim

http://www.dataprotectioncompany.co.uk/news-stories/8-dpc-news-articles/1301-cold-calling-director-struck-off-for-flagrant-breach-of-duties.html

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bit of back of a fag packet maths but if S/T sales are down compared to last season, will we still get a similar number of fans in the ground to 2019-20 when we averaged home fans of around 1900 per game, with just over 200 a game average for away fans. If those fans who previously would have taken a S/T but choose not to but still turn up to roar on the Shaymen, then DB's gamble will have paid off, as their would be around £54,300 extra income.

 

Edited by ITMAN
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Icke's Lizard said:

Season ticket has just been bought. I love going to the football on a saturday, watching the match following my club and seeing mates with the whole social side of things and day out. Something to look forward to whilst having a $hitty day at work in the middle of January. 

So personally its more than just a season ticket. 

 

Good on you 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Icke's Lizard said:

Season ticket has just been bought. I love going to the football on a saturday, watching the match following my club and seeing mates with the whole social side of things and day out. Something to look forward to whilst having a $hitty day at work in the middle of January. 

So personally its more than just a season ticket. 

 

We don't play home games in that month :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...