49 minutes ago, oldskir said:

Hyde will be 31 on July 1st.

No Spring Chicken.

Looking at his stats, he does seem to have moved clubs quite frequently.

Scored 12 goals for us in 27 appearances.

What sort of fee would we want. Or should we battle to keep him?

We don´t have to battle to keep we either sell or keep our choice.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some contract signings have been delayed sadly. Appears every time Martin Woods gets given the pen he passes it back to the person who gave it him in the first place. Could be a while before any furth

TJ ,Steve, and Ash will be meeting with Wild during the week to discuss players and the budget

Big Sam Signed 2 years Has his critics but still worth 15 points a season to me.

Posted Images

Why would we want to lose Hyde? Did a great job in the games he played. Partnered with a fit again Stenson he will be a continued threat. Unlikely to get anyone better regardless of the fee.

As for Earring i would hope he does a Vardy and signs a new 2 year deal, get fit and then let his exploits with us do the talking next season. Sell him to a better team mid season.

As for King offer him a 2 year deal too. He's a bit different to Earring as he has been to a few clubs before Halifax and its the first time he has had some consistency.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, shaymenRup said:

Why would we want to lose Hyde? Did a great job in the games he played. Partnered with a fit again Stenson he will be a continued threat. Unlikely to get anyone better regardless of the fee.

As for Earring i would hope he does a Vardy and signs a new 2 year deal, get fit and then let his exploits with us do the talking next season. Sell him to a better team mid season.

As for King offer him a 2 year deal too. He's a bit different to Earring as he has been to a few clubs before Halifax and its the first time he has had some consistency.

Don’t think anyone wants to lose Hyde. But I wouldn’t be suprised or blame him if he goes 

24 minutes ago, shaymenRup said:

Spot on regarding Earing. The thing is Vardy felt he owed us one as we took a risky punt on him. They don’t make them like him anymore. It’s all about money. What he did, knowing full well BIG teams were sniffing. Was fantastic for this club. Earing would of had his agent in his ear from January onwards. As for King he is a must. I’m still parched on how we’ve let our so called “prized assets” run down their contracts whilst tying down the Allens to a 2 year deal 🙄

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Gavlar said:

I’m still parched on how we’ve let our so called “prized assets” run down their contracts whilst tying down the Allens to a 2 year deal 🙄

Trouble is King or Earing weren't our prized assets at the start of the season...who would have guessed they would have turned out to be our star men? Foresight is a wonderful thing.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, woody said:

Trouble is King or Earing weren't our prized assets at the start of the season...who would have guessed they would have turned out to be our star men? Foresight is a wonderful thing.

Been predicting Earing ever since he joined, when his fellow players talk about him the way he did from day 1.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Been predicting Earing ever since he joined, when his fellow players talk about him the way he did from day 1.

They might have done but he didn't really have the chance to deliver in his first season with us and would many fans have been fussed if he had been released?...hes really shown what a player he is this season though.

Edited by woody
9 minutes ago, woody said:

Spoke volumes when every single departing player. Called out Earing as having a big season ahead of him. Telling me Wild for all his coaching. Didn’t see that Earing was a class above? And a so called “prized asset” which ever way you look at it. The club have missed out when he walks away for nowt. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, woody said:

They might have done but he didn't really have the chance to deliver in his first season with us and would many fans have been fussed if he had been released?...hes really shown what a player he is this season though.

I would as I would Spence.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Gavlar said:

Spot on regarding Earing. The thing is Vardy felt he owed us one as we took a risky punt on him. They don’t make them like him anymore. It’s all about money. What he did, knowing full well BIG teams were sniffing. Was fantastic for this club. Earing would of had his agent in his ear from January onwards. As for King he is a must. I’m still parched on how we’ve let our so called “prized assets” run down their contracts whilst tying down the Allens to a 2 year deal 🙄

Allen isn't a problem. Where he gets played is. As soon as we realise he's not a centre forward then we will start seeing better performances out of him 

1 minute ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

I would as I would Spence.

I really like Spence, has the ability to be a very good player for us next season....

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Shayfan92 said:

Cryptic tweet from Earings agent. I’m guessing his new club will be announced soon

237D4264-5DD6-4900-AB7B-0C3B26739558.png

Isn't the person who liked that at the top Niall Maher? He's contracted for next year. Am I reading too much into things or do they both have the same agent. 

Having said that it doesn't say a specific player. He could be talking about one of his other clients 

Edited by Greggs
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, Greggs said:

Isn't the person who liked that at the top Niall Maher? He's contracted for next year. Am I reading too much into things or do they both have the same agent. 

Having said that it doesn't say a specific player. He could be talking about one of his other clients 

Niall Maher and Earing live close to each other around Bolton I think. Very close mates so you just be liking it as he’s happy for him? 

Earing has been decent this season and deserves a move to the football league. 

Do we actually have anyone who is football league standard? Byrne, King and summerfield perhaps? 

2 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Niall Maher and Earing live close to each other around Bolton I think. Very close mates so you just be liking it as he’s happy for him? 

Earing has been decent this season and deserves a move to the football league. 

Do we actually have anyone who is football league standard? Byrne, King and summerfield perhaps? 

I have to live it hope during the off season, try and convince myself that it meant something. 

However this wasnt Earing's tweet this was his agents. Why would Maher be on that? 

Its probably nothing but until something is announced I'll live in hope 

6 minutes ago, Greggs said:

I have to live it hope during the off season, try and convince myself that it meant something. 

However this wasnt Earing's tweet this was his agents. Why would Maher be on that? 

Its probably nothing but until something is announced I'll live in hope 

Really think Green could play in FL as well.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Greggs said:

He's clearly been frustrated this season when fit that no one's been smart enough to find the clever runs he makes. 

So he's only been frustrated for a third of the season then, he should try sixty odd & pay for the privilege.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Greggs said:

Allen isn't a problem. Where he gets played is. As soon as we realise he's not a centre forward then we will start seeing better performances out of him 

Sorry, he's not good enough out wide either, never puts a decent cross in.

Just no end product wherever he's played.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, shaymenRup said:

They’ve run out of players to moan about so he’s next.

26 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Allen's only position is playing off the shoulder of the last defender, a position that doesn't exsist in the Pete Wild book of football

You might find he’s played that position several times and scored goals from it

7 hours ago, Roy Race said:

But based on what Steve, I have not seen enough of him to make a judgement, same with Tear.

Based on seeing him for Scarborough & us, remember he was in for MOTM before being injured and reports from a qualified scout,