1 hour ago, Greggs said:

I can sort of understand the logic. But its naive to think these players agents are not touting their clients about making it all a little pointless. 

At the moment it’s one way. His agent is doing the contacting. Publicise he has been offered a deal and then people will be contacting the agent instead.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some contract signings have been delayed sadly. Appears every time Martin Woods gets given the pen he passes it back to the person who gave it him in the first place. Could be a while before any furth

TJ ,Steve, and Ash will be meeting with Wild during the week to discuss players and the budget

Big Sam Signed 2 years Has his critics but still worth 15 points a season to me.

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Gavlar said:

Earing is a gonna. Swindon, Cambridge, Harrogate, Oldham and barrow all after him. Not a chance he will be here. Young lad. More money. Crack at FL. good luck to him 

Where are you getting this information from?

58 minutes ago, Ash said:

No it isnt

announce publicly that Jack Earing has been offered or rejected a new deal and it won’t just be his agent aware of the situation.

Don´t be ridiculous Wild is stupid if a contract has not been offered to Earing as every manager will know because simply if they don´t he can walk for nothing offer him a contract we get a fee be it a small one because he is U23 so a tribunal will set the fee.

He would only say been offered a contract not the out come. It would give nothing away you simply do not understand the workings of a football club do you.

• Like 1

Wild needs to be ruthless with players, we can't be hanging on waiting for too long.

Make the likes of King the best offer the club can afford, then we need a fairly quick answer. Those players who are fully committed to the Halifax Town cause should make that decision speedily and sign on the dotted line. Those who are not wholeheartedly keen to represent the club we love for next season, thank them for their previous efforts and bid them a fond farewell. We don't want to be missing out on our top choice  replacements while an existing player, or his agent, keeps us hanging on the line.

Just a final comment on Spence, Tear and Benn. I know Spence is under contract. Nothing against the other 2 lads, but I think I'd be rather unhappy to see all three staying. Money will be tighter than ever next season, I think trying to develop THREE youth players all at the same time is too much, and not the best use of money. Just my opinion,mind.

2 minutes ago, oldskir said:

Wild needs to be ruthless with players, we can't be hanging on waiting for too long.

Make the likes of King the best offer the club can afford, then we need a fairly quick answer. Those players who are fully committed to the Halifax Town cause should make that decision speedily and sign on the dotted line. Those who are not wholeheartedly keen to represent the club we love for next season, thank them for their previous efforts and bid them a fond farewell. We don't want to be missing out on our top choice  replacements while an existing player, or his agent, keeps us hanging on the line.

Just a final comment on Spence, Tear and Benn. I know Spence is under contract. Nothing against the other 2 lads, but I think I'd be rather unhappy to see all three staying. Money will be tighter than ever next season, I think trying to develop THREE youth players all at the same time is too much, and not the best use of money. Just my opinion,mind.

I see no value in keeping Tear considering he's been unused all season.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Also thought PW would go for Renshaw as sub keeper as he rates him highly.

Still maintain we don't need one. The last 3 seasons says exactly that. Just bring a loan In if required  

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, nw3casc1 said:

A friend plays for Accy..he made  me aware..

Assistant manager/manager/coach at barrow takes our Thursday training sessions and he’s confident that Earing will be joining Barrow. Also told me Jake Hyde is on the move. But that would obvs involve a fee. We will see 

6 minutes ago, Gavlar said:

Assistant manager/manager/coach at barrow takes our Thursday training sessions and he’s confident that Earing will be joining Barrow. Also told me Jake Hyde is on the move. But that would obvs involve a fee. We will see 

Orient possibly Hyde

14 minutes ago, Gavlar said:

Wouldn’t blame Hyde if he wants to go. Poor lad has been left up top on his own chasing long balls. If he wants to progress then.......

Edited by TJAshton
49 minutes ago, oldskir said:

Agree with all of the above, make the best offers possible and give them an ultimatum to the end of the week. As for the 3 youngsters, I would tend to agree.  Considering Wild only wants to run with a 20 man squad can we really afford to carry 3 youngsters who don't look ready yet?

Maybe we could loan them out on half/full season loans with the feeder clubs paying the wages? Can't see them being on much. The only one i see having any use in our squad is Spence as a backup player personally.

32 minutes ago, Gavlar said:

Not sure its a good idea having coaches from another club eyeing up our talent from the inside!!

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Wouldn’t blame Hyde if he wants to go. Poor lad has been left up top on his own chasing long balls. If he wants to progress then.......

He played a lone striker at Woking and Wild said earlier in the season that he was adapting to 2 up front when we played that system.

2 minutes ago, Ash said:

He played a lone striker at Woking and Wild said earlier in the season that he was adapting to 2 up front when we played that system.

He's clearly been frustrated this season when fit that no one's been smart enough to find the clever runs he makes. 

3 minutes ago, Ash said:

Doubt he will have been chasing long balls like he does with us. No wonder he gets frustrated! 

Hyde will be 31 on July 1st.

No Spring Chicken.

Looking at his stats, he does seem to have moved clubs quite frequently.

Scored 12 goals for us in 27 appearances.

What sort of fee would we want. Or should we battle to keep him?

3 minutes ago, oldskir said:

Hyde will be 31 on July 1st.

No Spring Chicken.

Looking at his stats, he does seem to have moved clubs quite frequently.

Scored 12 goals for us in 27 appearances.

What sort of fee would we want. Or should we battle to keep him?

With our super low budget I’d take about £800 for him 

24 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Doubt he will have been chasing long balls like he does with us. No wonder he gets frustrated! 

You’d be surprised

2 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

Thought Hyde was under contract? Should get 5-figures if he goes.

Thing is if Hyde goes we have lost 15 goals a season minimum. We probably wouldn't get another ready made like him. So we'd be searching for a gamble and hoping. 

• Like 2