Retained List

oldskir

Well then, 7 days expires today.

So we should expect some information by midnight today!

I only raise this because sometimes the communication from the club to the fans has been poor in the past.

The issuing of the retained list was something the club chose to promise, so I do hope they can keep to that.

See there’s a little rumour going round Chesterfield are interested in King. Would add up, he suits their wing back system and would probably be on more money there. Would he be first choice over Carline who they all rave about though? 

4 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

So in conclusion to our meeting Ash turned up late to start off whilst me and Steve were ready and there nice and early. 

Me and Steve never got a word in edgeways and all Ash spoke about was how nice Wilds arse smelt and that he wanted Nathan Clarke to be our highest earner on £250 a week. Obviously with our super low budget that we have me and Steve agreed to that. 

However outside we heard some weird noises coming from an office room and what sounded like a heard of animals but in fact it was a huge orgy between Wild, Ewalsh, Lewis, Shaymen0, Greg45,Greygoose, Papa Lazarou and of course Nathan Clarke. 

Me and Steve aborted the meeting. 

Fantastic :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, AJS said:

See there’s a little rumour going round Chesterfield are interested in King. Would add up, he suits their wing back system and would probably be on more money there. Would he be first choice over Carline who they all rave about though? 

Carline has the big bonus of his fantastic long throw. That more than anything suits Chesterfield's direct style of play.

However, we fans have got to get used to it.

Both Earing and King will be gone. The main issue is how do find some decent replacements.

King may well go, but my fear is that he has had a lot of clubs but only ever done it at one Club, Town. I have to question whether he will fit in at another Club who will not be as patient, understanding and tolerant as Town. He will probably go from being a big fish in a small pond, virtually guaranteed a place in a team to being just one of a better group of players and having to fight for his place. In the past his temperament has been called into question and he has faltered. Then there is his poor disciplinary record on the pitch. He would not find many managers has forgiving and tolerant has Wilde for his persistent suspensions.

Whatever happens, I wish him all the best and hope he stays with Town but, like most fans, I can't see it..

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AJS said:

Also rumoured to be signing Tom Clarke as well

3 hours ago, TJAshton said:

So in conclusion to our meeting Ash turned up late to start off whilst me and Steve were ready and there nice and early. 

Me and Steve never got a word in edgeways and all Ash spoke about was how nice Wilds arse smelt and that he wanted Nathan Clarke to be our highest earner on £250 a week. Obviously with our super low budget that we have me and Steve agreed to that. 

However outside we heard some weird noises coming from an office room and what sounded like a herd of animals but in fact it was a huge orgy between Wild, Ewalsh, Lewis, Shaymen0, Greg45,Greygoose, East Stand Ultra, Papa Lazarou and of course Nathan Clarke. 

Me and Steve aborted the meeting. 

Tobi was there too, you missed him out.

• Like 2