Hartlepool v Bromley

Nick

Next play ..off who do we fancy who do we want 

Bromley seemed to have the form. 

on a what’s best for the club perspective .... then it’s Bromley no long trip and Hartlepool will bring more fans . 

but in the end I think I want Hartlepool.. a proper football club to win. Bromley plastic club on a plastic pitch. 

Hartlepool 2-1 Bromley 

Edited by Nick

5 minutes ago, Nick said:

Next play ..off who do we fancy who do we want 

Bromley seemed to have the form. 

on a what’s best for the club perspective .... then it’s Bromley no long trip and Hartlepool will bring more fans . 

but in the end I think I want Hartlepool.. a proper football club to win. Bromley plastic club on a plastic pitch. 

Hartlepool 2-1 Bromley 

Hartlepool will win 

After yesterday's exciting match, I'm really looking forward to this one: a clash of styles between Hartlepool's expansive attacking play and Bromley's solid, well-organised, muscular containment. I expect Hartlepool to go after them early, but if they fail to get the clear daylight of a couple of goals ahead, I can see Bromley clawing their way back into it as the game wears on.

1 hour ago, themanwhowasntthere said:

After yesterday's exciting match, I'm really looking forward to this one: a clash of styles between Hartlepool's expansive attacking play and Bromley's solid, well-organised, muscular containment. I expect Hartlepool to go after them early, but if they fail to get the clear daylight of a couple of goals ahead, I can see Bromley clawing their way back into it as the game wears on.

Yeah one thing’s clear. Bromley won’t lie down. Agree if Bromley contain pools it will be close. Looking forward to the game.

I`m ambivalent about this result. Hartlepool is OK to go to as it is a proper lower reaches football club. They are quite passionate about their club which I like. Bromley is close to my daughters home so I could kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Do Bromley get any spectators?

Edited by arryarry
spelling

2 minutes ago, Greggs said:

Bromley are like us last season. Snuck in the play offs but not really good enough to be there. You take Cheek out and there bang average 

I agree mate. I think this is what would have happened to us if we got on this season.