Only Stockport County

Wild was quite pleased we only lost 1-0, he seemed like we had achieved something in his post match interview, If you did not know the score but just listened to the interview it came across as if we won ,  a waste of a game where there was no ambition shown , just fear of getting hammered.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Monk said:

Wild was quite pleased we only lost 1-0, he seemed like we had achieved something in his post match interview, If you did not know the score but just listened to the interview it came across as if we won ,  a waste of a game where there was no ambition shown , just fear of getting hammered.

This games cost us...and PWs after match interview was mind blowing.....we bloody lost to our main rival...

Just now, nw3casc1 said:

This games cost us...and PWs after match interview was mind blowing.....we bloody lost to our main rival...

It wasn't the fact we lost , it was the manner of the defeat , showed them too much respect , it was a case of damage limitation before it kicked off , I bet they were laughing at us in their dressing room after the game .

Embarrassing .

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Monk said:

It wasn't the fact we lost , it was the manner of the defeat , showed them too much respect , it was a case of damage limitation before it kicked off , I bet they were laughing at us in their dressing room after the game .

Embarrassing .

They are still laughing...as are Eastleigh..Bromley and Chesterfield..

2 hours ago, TJAshton said:

We did. We just gave them a training session. It was attack v Defence and we chose to defend 

Could quite easily have been 1-0 the other way. Fine margins

43 minutes ago, Monk said:

Embarrassing .

I doubt they were