Help,everytime i go on town site i get a black line about two ins wide on right hand side which says sign in press it and it comes up like small pictures with blak back ground in otherwords cant get rid of it

28 minutes ago, Janis said:

Good to know not just me,still wish i could get rid,any ideas out there

try a different browser. If using Google try using Edge or vice a versa

5 minutes ago, vinnyweknuts said:

bit harsh but yes it could be improved

I don’t think it is harsh. I struggle to get into any pages, especially on match days when the site is busy. It keeps reloading the pages and I often only see the top part of an article before it reloads again. The ‘Here and Now’ bit down the sides rarely loads, again worst on match days, when I’ve given up even trying to access anything. 

Its a shame, because I used to use it all the time until this season. I don’t know how the old style match updates and commentary would work now. I really miss that, as I don’t manage to get to many games.

I’ve got up to date devices and it’s been as crap as ever for me. You need NASA grade devices for the best experience. I read about a third of todays article and then I got this. 

DBAB3499-A77D-4E0B-B7F5-610A551DF862.png

3 minutes ago, shaymen_x said:

I’ve got up to date devices and it’s been as crap as ever for me. You need NASA grade devices for the best experience. I read about a third of todays article and then I got this. 

DBAB3499-A77D-4E0B-B7F5-610A551DF862.png

I also get this message repeatedly from time to time. I cleared all my links and cache and it was fine. I don’t know what caused it.

3 minutes ago, Ladyluck said:

I also get this message repeatedly from time to time. I cleared all my links and cache and it was fine. I don’t know what caused it.

Thanks. That might work so I’ll try it.

It’s the only site that I ever struggle with. I get most of my information from this forum which is probably not advisable.

1 minute ago, shaymen_x said:

It’s the only site that I ever struggle with. I get most of my information from this forum which is probably not advisable.

Same for me. It’s worst on my phone but mostly this season. On chrome on my laptop it’s ok. 

9 minutes ago, shaymen_x said:

To be fair it’s been ok on chrome on my laptop and streaming has been fine (just).

Yeah and they have had more traffic given all our lockdown habits putting footie online. Considering a lot work gratis, you can’t knock their effort and commitment to the provision of a decent website. I think ours is pretty good compared with others.

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, shaymen_x said:

Me too. Other sites work fine.