Notts v sutton on bt sport

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These other results dont matter to us. If were good enough we'll make the top 7, and if not we wont.

If I had to choose anyone in the play offs it would be Wrexham I know they beat us 4-0 but both times they were poor. 

Stockport still to play Torquay well worth a punt to win outright 

16 minutes ago, kmssteve said:

Important game for us , a sutton win will be our best result, leaving county a mountain to climb to get into the play offs 

I’m watching this if anyone wants me to update them with scores I can?

Just now, themanwhowasntthere said:

Great finish. He is an U23 player from Millwall. One of the advantages Sutton enjoy is being in a decent catchment area for young players from London and SE league clubs.

They are indeed. I think they can be similar to us in recent years in that they get a good run going and nucleus of players then form disappears and they drop down the table. 

1 minute ago, themanwhowasntthere said:

Great finish. He is an U23 player from Millwall. One of the advantages Sutton enjoy is being in a decent catchment area for young players from London and SE league clubs.

I read  a couple of weeks ago that they had signed a lad from millwall, I hadn’t relished it was  him. As you say a good catchment area.

2 minutes ago, Ladyluck said:

They are indeed. I think they can be similar to us in recent years in that they get a good run going and nucleus of players then form disappears and they drop down the table. 

Not this season though 😆 

Good game both teams going for it , I suppose they have to a point is no good to either side .

I fancy Sutton second half , 4 Traore's up front.

• Like 1