• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wasted, gone over everyone’s head too busy bitching who’s got the Blackist cat 🤭

Can’t wait for tomorrow’s new formation  4-2-4

Heard he has a rocket of a shot 

1 hour ago, Lammie said:

Happy to go along with this signing as Pete seems on top of things. Not sure what Obiedo  has done wrong. He looked ok when he came on.

Maybe he has fallen out of favour for some reason and hence the reason for the Stephenson signing. Or as another has said maybe he’s gone back to Hudds.

1 hour ago, Guido said:

Wasted, gone over everyone’s head too busy bitching who’s got the Blackist cat 🤭

One of the wittiest posts on here in months and its barely even registered!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Flea said:

I wonder if that means Obiero doesn't feature in the gaffers plans. Seems odd to sign another attacker when we have one (two if you count RNL) who can’t get in the squad.

I’m struggling to see how obiero wouldn’t....he looked composed and capable (the best I can come up with for the limIted time he had) so why wouldn’t we use him? 

9 hours ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Probably taking the opportunity to have a good look at players like Stephenson with one eye on next season whilst bulking up our options for the play offs

Thats what my thoughts were could be a possible replacement if allen leaves

Agree, Stephenson signing gives cover for Hyde and another option for next season, but in my view not a replacement for Allen.

Think this loan should not cost a lot as it’s a win win situation for both player and the club. Perhaps we are paying as little as travel costs to train with an agreed match day fee for being a sub or higher fee if plays. Stephenson gains by training and be developed with the Shaymen, and has opportunity to gain a full time contract with us.

• Like 1

I don't mind this signing and it gives us alot of cover and keeps all the other forwards on there toes...so no one can  slack off.. can only be a good thing

Edited by Sparrow
1 hour ago, TJAshton said:

If he gets his form back we have a good player. Looking at his highlights he has a cracking shot and holds the ball up well so not a terrible replacement from Allen or Obiero 

Stephenson’s rocket.