Wrexham v Chesterfield 

Eastleigh v Sutton 

Torquay v Notts County 

Halifax v Bromley 

8 out of the top 10 playing each other this weekend. 

Super Saturday.

• Like 1

This season has been much better for me. Wish we could have attended the matches. Wild has done a great job. If we don’t get any injuries before the season finishes we might sneak up. Then we’ll have the smallest budget in the Football League. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, riccardo259 said:

1 point better off than last season, but in the same position in the table. We only played another 2 games after this point last season, winning one and losing the other.

Points 20-21.png

Pos 20-21.png

We lost the last 2 games we played last season didn't we? To Bromley and then to Ebbsfleet 

1 hour ago, riccardo259 said:

1 point better off than last season, but in the same position in the table. We only played another 2 games after this point last season, winning one and losing the other.

Points 20-21.png

Pos 20-21.png

Yes but the PPG is better this season. If we take the current PPG over the same number of games as last season then we will have 61 points on the board. If we maintain that to the end of the season then we are on track to finish with 69 points. 

1 hour ago, Glenners said:

I can’t believe we were stuffed by Wrexham a week ago . What a turnaround 

Which only confirms is as a bump in the road. This squad now has the ability and spirit to not only get into the play offs but the momentum to possibly go further.

24 minutes ago, Greggs said:

We lost the last 2 games we played last season didn't we? To Bromley and then to Ebbsfleet 

No beat Bromley last season 2-1 win. Maher was a tap in from a free kick that hit wall. And 2nd was a brilliant Rodney finish from a long ball that. Also remember how good luke coulson was for them.

2 minutes ago, shaymen down under said:

No beat Bromley last season 2-1 win. Maher was a tap in from a free kick that hit wall. And 2nd was a brilliant Rodney finish from a long ball that. Also remember how good luke coulson was for them.

It was Woking we lost to just checked. But we did lose our last 2 games of last season 

1 hour ago, Glenners said:

I can’t believe we were stuffed by Wrexham a week ago . What a turnaround 

Not really a turnaround....that was a one off game! In general our form has been really good recently no? 

1 hour ago, Richmond96 said:

This season has been much better for me. Wish we could have attended the matches. Wild has done a great job. If we don’t get any injuries before the season finishes we might sneak up. Then we’ll have the smallest budget in the Football League. 

I think, if we got relegated to the Halifax Sunday League division 7 the manager and owner would say we had the lowest budget in that league also. 

in all honesty, both the management team and owner have maximised what they can get from the budget and fair play to all for that. We have a good footballing team that I’m proud to call my team and it’s just a shame that we can’t actually get to the shay to watch the games when we are playing so well and with such an attacking impetus. 

• Like 4
9 hours ago, riccardo259 said:

Points 20-21.png

Pos 20-21.png

Last season really was a weird illusion. We had two 4-match winning streaks that shot us right up the table with more moderate periods in between, yet because my take away memories are the Ebbsfleet match before lockdown and the Borehamwood playoff loss I've forgotten all the bits where we were really good. 

I feel with this season that after the first ten matches we've been consistently better than last season, just far more organised, balanced and energetic, and yet we're pretty much in the same place points wise. 

• Like 1