• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lost count of the number of times the Chesterfield radio comms have said "and Clarke clears it again", every time Chesterfield attack. Keep at them second half, I won't be comfortable until we've got

View from the Back Bedroom (kitchen is being decorated at present) Panic - is a sudden sensation of fear, which is so strong as to dominate or prevent reason and logical thinking, replacing it wi

Allen is so frustrating. I've never known a player who consistently makes the wrong decision or fails in making the pass. Maybe not the right time but I would like to see the Huddersfield la

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

3 home games against

Bromley - Win

Woking - Win 

Stockport - lose. 

Id happily take that. 

Win the next two and we are 4 wins on the bounce - confidence would have to be sky high.

Personally I'd rather we lost to one of Bromley or Woking and beat Stockport if we were told we would get 6 points from those three.

If we win the first two, then we can afford to draw against Stockport in my opinion. Aim high.

Just now, Flea said:

Win the next two and we are 4 wins on the bounce - confidence would have to be sky high.

Personally I'd rather we lost to one of Bromley or Woking and beat Stockport if we were told we would get 6 points from those three.

If we win the first two, then we can afford to draw against Stockport in my opinion. Aim high.

I agree mate would take the 3 points off Stockport and Bromley. 

1 minute ago, Lewis said:

That save from Johnson at the death could be absolutely huge come the end of the season. Superb result

Could well be. Brilliant save he’s always good as a shotstopper. 

1 minute ago, Flea said:

Win the lot and happy days 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, TJAshton said:

Come on mate give it a rest. :rolleyes:

It's true...great performance from him..A lot on this forum put the pressure on him if he was picked tonight by Wild. 

He  was definitely returning to the Team tonight and guess what MOM..

• Like 3
Just now, TJAshton said:

Could well be. Brilliant save he’s always good as a shotstopper. 

He looked to be going the wrong way too...an instinctive, great save!

• Like 2
1 minute ago, nw3casc1 said:

It's true...great performance from him..A lot on this forum put the pressure on him if he was picked tonight by Wild. 

He  was definitely returning to the Team tonight and guess what MOM..

Okay mate 

1 minute ago, Lewis said:

That save from Johnson at the death could be absolutely huge come the end of the season. Superb result

Radio commentary said it went in , took a few seconds to realise it hadn't , never realised a Clarke came on for them thought Nathan was everywhere.

• Haha 3
15 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

With Torquay winning it's probably ended any slim hope of reaching the top 3, so if we're going up we'll have to do it the hard way. With 8 games to go it really is in our own hands.

We are capable of finishing 5th, but it will be touch and go with many twists and turns to come,  and will go down to the last game v Chesterfield..

1 minute ago, Monk said:

Radio commentary said it went in , took a few seconds to realise it hadn't , never realised a Clarke came on for them thought Nathan was everywhere.

Top player that Clarke...x 2

• Haha 2
Just now, Shayite 432 said:

We are capable of finishing 5th, but it will be touch and go with many twists and turns to come,  and will go down to the last game v Chesterfield..

I hope we have secured our play by then. And we are allowed back in the ground and can celebrate getting in the play offs. 

That would be Bliss 

3 minutes ago, Shayite 432 said:

Could be 4th if we beat Stockport.

Elsewhere in the league, the lack of relegation is having an interesting effect on the work ethic of some teams. Wealdstone lose 6-0 to Maidenhead. Is Darren Kelly behind this!? 
Barnet pick up another point. Torquay have now won 5 on the bounce and have well and truly come out of their costly lull. Luckily we've got momentum with us and the squad will be buzzing from their performances as of late. Joint top scorers in the league now as well!

• Like 1

Excellent performance 1st half anyway amd result , a reasonable return from the next 3 hone games will see us make the playoffs comfortably 

Green mom Clarke excellent Hyde excellent