Altrincham streaming

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found it straightforward, it had an option to buy an online reprieve from relegation but sadly that was only for home fans

That has to be the hardest stream in the world to buy.

Why was it £20? #believe

2 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

I am in after 5 emails between me and a Bill Waterson at Alty football club only taken 4 hours to get in so we had better win.ūü•∂

Says UK only. Better bloody not be!

4 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

Says UK only. Better bloody not be!

yes I know but they know I am in Lanzo and they have finally let me in at the bottom of the ticket page contact Bill Waterson he sent me a different page to book stream on

I bought and accessed Alty programme no problem, though I’m buying a streaming pass. Watching a video about their manager going full time and their visions and actions to go further as a club. Very interesting and professionally done.  Sounds like it’s from 2nd March 2021 though. 

Any body know how to cast the match to tv from iPad ?,  I don’t normally have a problem  , their is usually a tv in bottom  right corner of iPad that I normally tap then all ok, but it isn’t giving me that option .

2 minutes ago, Ladyluck said:

I bought and accessed Alty programme no problem, though I’m buying a streaming pass. Watching a video about their manager going full time and their visions and actions to go further as a club. Very interesting and professionally done.  Sounds like it’s from 2nd March 2021 though. 

Yes they announce a couple of days ago that the manager & assistant going FT.

No problems logging in & paying, odd jitter but nothing to worry about, replays too, free insight in to Ramadan what more could you want.

Shame about the pitch, fortunately stuffing them too.