Altrincham streaming

Anyone tried to buy the streaming for tomorrow yet? I have a bought a ticket from the club shop but cannot fathom out how to then apply that on the Ticket.Co webpages!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found it straightforward, it had an option to buy an online reprieve from relegation but sadly that was only for home fans

That has to be the hardest stream in the world to buy.

Why was it £20? #believe

4 minutes ago, Hands Off The Shay said:

Perhaps it requires a man with a knowledge of IT?

That bit I have, however, it transpires that if you purchase the streaming from the club shop then they then send you a code via email later on to use as a "promo" code.

I went down that route as trying to buy the streaming through Ticket.Co it refused to accept any of my debit/card details. 

I had a PM informing me Altrincham's stream is one of the worst in the league. It's got to be bad to be worst than ours. Anyone else heard anything?

Edited by born to moan
2 hours ago, born to moan said:

I had a PM informing me Altrincham's stream is one of the worst in the league. It's got to be bad to be worst than ours. Anyone else heard anything?

Bloody luxury stream, with Frank Sidebottom  statue cutaway images, free promotion with every stream recorded this is a game to (Sir Geoffrey) Boycott

I have now received an email with a code to use to gain access to the stream, so I look forward to an enjoyable game with Town coming away with 3 points.

8 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

That has to be the hardest stream in the world to buy.

Agreed, it was a frustrating experience to get the code to access the stream. Let's hope the effort pays off.

Just now, Steve Lanzarote said:

I think I have paid but no code

It is only if you buy via the Club Shop that you end up with a code via email, this then gives you a code but does have a button to go straight to the streaming.

If you follow the link on the Town website/Twitter feed then this goes straight to the Ticket.Co webpages, which for some reason refused to take payment from any of my debit cards or credit cards, then you can purchase the stream and it should not need a code.

7 minutes ago, ITMAN said:

It is only if you buy via the Club Shop that you end up with a code via email, this then gives you a code but does have a button to go straight to the streaming.

If you follow the link on the Town website/Twitter feed then this goes straight to the Ticket.Co webpages, which for some reason refused to take payment from any of my debit cards or credit cards, then you can purchase the stream and it should not need a code.

done all that and still not in emailed their and told them what a load of bollox it is

33 minutes ago, kmssteve said:

Cost £12-50, somehow bought an online programme as well,  marvelous!!

I found it straightforward, it had an option to buy an online reprieve from relegation but sadly that was only for home fans

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
4 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

They have finally accepted my money but no code what does it look like just numbers or letters and numbers?

Mine are just uppercase random letters Steve. They sent me a txt and an email with the code on.