3 hours ago, vinnyweknuts said:

I can see your point and this is not going to be popular but if the people who were part of the problem become part of the solution then that is a result eg Martin McGuiness. I'm not going to glibly say that one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter as that is not absolute. Yes I might feel differently if I or my family had been affected directly but if we don't make peace then GB will be still be at war with Germany, France would still be at war with Germany etc etc 

Can’t we just be still at war with the French .. a 1000 years is still not long enough :) 

cheese eating surrender monkeys ;) 

Edited by Nick
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s so so simple to sort out and very easy to do.  1. When setting up an account you have to have a real name/username 2. You have to upload photo ID or some sort of ID when setting up an a

After reading these comments I realise how clever I am.  I don’t do Facebook Twitter or any of that crap.   I have never been abused.  

It wouldn't solve it, but it does stop it becoming easily accessible by impressionable minds. What I do feel is that each passing generation is becoming more tolerant than the one that came befor

Latest 

Tottenham are to "determine the most effective action moving forward" after Son Heung-min suffered "abhorrent" racist abuse on social media. (BBC) 

While I Totally don’t agree with abuse of any sort, including racial .. Son does need to look at the role he played in cheating .. feigning injury .. which led to this unacceptable behaviour.. Racists and Cheats need to be held to account. 

On 4/12/2021 at 2:24 PM, Nick said:

Latest 

Tottenham are to "determine the most effective action moving forward" after Son Heung-min suffered "abhorrent" racist abuse on social media. (BBC) 

While I Totally don’t agree with abuse of any sort, including racial .. Son does need to look at the role he played in cheating .. feigning injury .. which led to this unacceptable behaviour.. Racists and Cheats need to be held to account. 

You surely can't be comparing gamesmanship and cheating to racial abuse? 

Cheating is not on, it ruins the game. Racial abuse can ruin lifes. Huge difference. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Flea said:

You surely can't be comparing gamesmanship and cheating to racial abuse? 

Cheating is not on, it ruins the game. Racial abuse can ruin lifes. Huge difference. 

I am not .. but as I have said .. that the cheating on the pitch including racial tuanting is just an example of where clubs and players are failing to clean up there own mess .. set an example .