Poodles -Risk of loan recall

6 minutes ago, vinnyweknuts said:

Given spanking of Poodles in first half against Canaries any risk of recall of new lad?

I know the thread is probably in jest, but they aren’t allowed to recall in the first 28 days of a loan

4 minutes ago, Jmc said:

They’re safe as houses , definitely won’t go down but won’t shift many season tickets next year , they’re fans ain’t happy 

Definitely not safe at all. Rotherham 3 games in hand on hudds with a better goal difference aswel. Huddersfield v Rotherham is massive on Saturday, Rotherham win that then it drags hudds straight into the relegation battle 

9 minutes ago, Jmc said:

They’re safe as houses , definitely won’t go down but won’t shift many season tickets next year , they’re fans ain’t happy 

9 minutes ago, Jmc said:

Definitely going down if they lose saturday...

Plenty of my mates in the Brighouse pretended to be die hard Terriers when they reached the premier league

All gone back to supporting Man U now!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, Ash said:

Plenty of my mates in the Brighouse pretended to be die hard Terriers when they reached the premier league

All gone back to supporting Man U now!

Haha...Man u fans all crawling out of wood work now to celebrate been second in league to a team there hate.. pathetic!

• Like 2