3 minutes ago, billythegid said:

Commentator needs to stop saying stupid bloody comments like “not causing any problems”. 2 seconds later just about cleared !! 

Commentators curse isn’t it?! 

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Allen bust a gut to get into those positions in the first place. He won our penalty today too.  Lads, go for a beer and a clog dance, we won! 

Agree.....why do some members of this forum always pick on one player.....we all  know how good our captain has been in his career...still can and will do a job for us...he did a lot of work in school

The stream is very very poor but to knock Kirky the commentator and his pundit is totally unfair. I think Kirky is very good. I've (although reputed to be the best Bingo caller in Brighouse) never had

Posted Images

1 minute ago, seasideblue said:

Don't understand why we are rushing everything. We're 3-1 up and should be putting a foot on the ball.

Agree. We don’t need to panic play. Just quickly and efficiently move the ball up and need to pick the right ball in final third. Have a shot. If we can’t see the ball hopefully keeper can’t see it either.

Just now, arryarry said:

I hope that the club do read this forum so they realise that the stream is really poor. I`ve lost count of the number of times the ball has gone into the nearside left corner and the camera just hasn`t followed it. What is going on. It`s p*** poor. 

I'm getting grief off the media team on twitter for saying it's poor. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
1 minute ago, JRW said:

I'm getting grief off the media team on twitter for saying it's poor. 

Why ? It is poor. Quality of stream is poor. Camera is too far away from pitch and takes for ever to follow the action. 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, born to moan said:

Kirky the commentator says they were watching replays of second goal at halftime, why the hell couldn't the rest of us watch it.

If it’s from media team why can’t they release them on Twitter for us? 

2 minutes ago, obmij77 said:

If it’s from media team why can’t they release them on Twitter for us? 

At a guess they probably just rewound them footage from the stream which anyone can do. That or looked at the other camera which is used for the BT highlights