Easter Monday Fixtures

11 hours ago, Granty said:

Only game I’m interested in on Monday is Town v Weymouth! Doesn’t matter about anyone else as long as we win our games!!

Exactly, we win our games then the other results are a bonus. Hartlepool are the most interesting as they are 16 points ahead of us but we have 4 games in hand. They are one team I would like to catch and overtake. A playoff game against them at the Shay and we would be a good bet to win. 

Edited by ITMAN
9 hours ago, Granty said:

Only game I’m interested in on Monday is Town v Weymouth! Doesn’t matter about anyone else as long as we win our games!!

Exactly 

10 hours ago, ITMAN said:

Exactly, we win our games then the other results are a bonus. Hartlepool are the most interesting as they are 14 points ahead of us but we have 4 games in hand. They are one team I would like to catch and overtake. A playoff game against them at the Shay and we would be a good bet to win. 

We have no chance of catching Hartlepool, forget the top 5 they can win all there games for me.

We need to be looking at Wrexham & Chesterfield plus hoping those just below us drop points.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, ITMAN said:

Exactly, we win our games then the other results are a bonus. Hartlepool are the most interesting as they are 14 points ahead of us but we have 4 games in hand. They are one team I would like to catch and overtake. A playoff game against them at the Shay and we would be a good Sky Bet to win. 

Amended it for you, happy Easter, Unkle Jeff

46 minutes ago, greygoose said:

We have no chance of catching Hartlepool, forget the top 5 they can win all there games for me.

We need to be looking at Wrexham & Chesterfield plus hoping those just below us drop points.

Taking that as a theory, then assuming any games played between the top 5 teams and Wrexham, Chesterfield and Town would be losses, with games between the 3 teams as draws, then I estimate from the remaining fixtures that we could possibly see the following:

Chesterfield 69 points

Wrexham 63 points

Town 68 points

On this basis we would finish 7th.

But there is a long way to go yet and a lot of football to be played.