41 minutes ago, warleyshayman said:

I wonder what the difference is in finances between screening and what we get paid by BT

Isn’t it £6,000 for the home team and £1,000 for the away teams for BT matches at our level? I seem to remember that figure being banded about. At £10 a pop on streaming that would equate to 600 people paying to stream game, other than season ticket holders. If those figures are correct I would imagine that the club do better from a televised game - what’s our average streaming total? Around 4-500? Which would include any season ticket holders watching. I would estimate the club make about twice as much from being televised than they do from regular match day streaming.

12 minutes ago, riccardo259 said:

Isn’t it £6,000 for the home team and £1,000 for the away teams for BT matches at our level? I seem to remember that figure being banded about. At £10 a pop on streaming that would equate to 600 people paying to stream game, other than season ticket holders. If those figures are correct I would imagine that the club do better from a televised game - what’s our average streaming total? Around 4-500? Which would include any season ticket holders watching. I would estimate the club make about twice as much from being televised than they do from regular match day streaming.

The average from the figures displayed is around 700. Last weeks game went over 800. Not bad really, dont know how many are paying though????

47 minutes ago, riccardo259 said:

It should be more than 6k under current circumstances.

All good and well when crowds can attend but its a bit of an insult to take their streaming rights away. Probably not much in it for us but the bigger clubs will be worse off when televised....joke!

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Roy Race said:

That's not good for season ticket holders who have left their hard earned in place:angry:

Yes, especially for those who live overseas and cannot get BT Sports.

• Like 1

I’m glad we’re on BT sport. I have a subscription and it’s very expensive especially when we’re only on three or four times a year. Hope we repeat our efforts of 20th Feb. Great news too as I’ve just got my pink away shirt in sale so I will wear it with pride.  Come on Shaymen! I hope we’re on it more ... playoffs 🙂 hopefully....

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, vinnyweknuts said:

just signed up for Sky Bet on the basis of watching the Shaymen, if I end up destitute due to a spiralling betting addiction then am suing BT Sport

What odds are they offering for promotion?

On 3/31/2021 at 7:35 PM, ITMAN said:

Yes, especially for those who live overseas and cannot get BT Sports.

I think "windscribe" VPN lets you choose a server in the UK, so as long as you can get someone local to pay for a subscription it shouldn't matter where you actually are.

• Thanks 1

BT cameras usually manage to follow the ball, well at least they aren’t obsessed with Sam Johnson and when they realise he isn’t in the goal we are attacking refuse to go any further than edge of the penalty area.

And incredibly they have action replays, although they do miss the live action sometimes when showing the replays. But for £25 per month you can’t have everything, so well worth the money.