Well just from a very quick search of players you have called crap/shite:

Johnson

Clarke

Allen

Campbell

Crane

Woods

Nyal Bell (when with us)

As well as telling us every single game that the team selected is crap/shite/whatever half baked term you can be bothered to throw out there. Need I go on? 

Yeah so Johnson is good enough I just don’t think he’s been anywhere near as good as what he usually is. Not once said “not good enough for National league” 

Clarke -  I agree he isn’t good enough. 

Allen - Good enough when he wants to be too inconsistent. Not once said “not good enough for National league” 

Campbell- Played well in his last couple of games not once said “not good enough for National league” 

Crane - Seen him play and you’re referring to me saying I’d rather have Noble Lazarus in the team than crane which I would. But again never said he’s crap

Woods- never said not good enough he’s a good player when he wants but can be very infuriating to watch and his passing and set pieces are often woeful. 

Nyal Bell- Don’t recall saying not good enough and scored a couple of beauties whilst with us. I’d have him back! 

So there’s 7 players you picked and I’ve only said 1 of them in my opinion isn’t good enough. Oh and again talking nonsense on me saying every team sheet is crap which is not the case AGAIN 

As usually talking utter utter garbage 

Edited by TJAshton
  • Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus just realised it´s only Friday this bloody lock down must be getting to me.😆

Neither are half of our team according to you 

How many times have you watched Sutton this season? True we were poor on the day , most sides have off days, we had one yesterday. Doesn’t make us a bad side. What we have is a belief we can win games

10 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Yeah so Johnson is good enough I just don’t think he’s been anywhere near as good as what he usually is. Not once said “not good enough for National league” 

Clarke -  I agree he isn’t good enough. 

Allen - Good enough when he wants to be too inconsistent. Not once said “not good enough for National league” 

Campbell- Played well in his last couple of games not once said “not good enough for National league” 

Crane - Seen him play and you’re referring to me saying I’d rather have Noble Lazarus in the team than crane which I would. But again never said he’s crap

Woods- never said not good enough he’s a good player when he wants but can be very infuriating to watch and his passing and set pieces are often woeful. 

Nyal Bell- Don’t recall saying not good enough and scored a couple of beauties whilst with us. I’d have him back! 

So there’s 7 players you picked and I’ve only said 1 of them in my opinion isn’t good enough. Oh and again talking nonsense on me saying every team sheet is crap which is not the case AGAIN 

As usually talking utter utter garbage 

Every single one you have described as crap as some point. I don’t think you realise how empty headed you are

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
8 minutes ago, ewalsh said:

Every single one you have described as crap as some point. I don’t think you realise how empty headed you are

They might have been crap in a game or have been crap for a couple of games yes! But if I thought they weren’t good enough I would simply just say it! I.E Nathan Clarke 

You make up stuff so your happy as Larry crew drop a few likes on your comments. The same people everytime :doh:

53 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

They might have been crap in a game or have been crap for a couple of games yes! But if I thought they weren’t good enough I would simply just say it! I.E Nathan Clarke 

You make up stuff so your happy as Larry crew drop a few likes on your comments. The same people everytime :doh:

Happy clappers I think its called. 

We could lose 19-0 and they'd find something positive to say 

12 minutes ago, Greggs said:

“ I know we lost 19-0 but we played some good football at times I thought the hoofballing down the wings worked well we were just outmuscled unfortunately. If Hyde had played today I think we might have won. 

TJAshton and Greggs will be loving it we just lost 19-0 but do you know what I’m just happy I have a team to support” 

1 hour ago, ewalsh said:

Well just from a very quick search of players you have called crap/shite:

Johnson

Clarke

Allen

Campbell

Crane

Woods

Nyal Bell (when with us)

As well as telling us every single game that the team selected is crap/shite/whatever half baked term you can be bothered to throw out there. Need I go on? 

I find it hard to believe he hasn't said the one player we have who is ridiculously overrated is crap or shite. Come on TJ get your act together.

1 hour ago, ewalsh said:

Leave him alone he makes the rest of us appear extremely knowledgable:D

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Greggs said:

Whereas some target a player each season, like Deano and Simon Garner, to boo just for the sake of it. Don’t they?

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

I liked Deano and also liked Garner 

I never said you didn’t. 

But Greggs used to (under the guise of Scooby)

Edited by ewalsh
18 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Saturday Saturday🥰

It is should be an interesting game 

hope the girls ( higher in the thread ) can stop their bickering and now just focus on the game :) 

just hoping hyde can play 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Nick said:

It is should be an interesting game 

hope the girls ( higher in the thread ) can stop their bickering and now just focus on the game :) 

just hoping hyde can play 

Hope the pitch is in good condition, need to be alert around the box they look for fouls all the time. Lets get the 3 points.

If Hyde's fit enough to start we have a chance but if not its hard to see us getting much. As he's rated 50/50 would think at best he'll be on the bench.

So potentially no Hyde, Summerfield, Campbell or Allen so were gonna need a huge effort to get anything aginst the leagues best team.

2 hours ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Hope the pitch is in good condition, need to be alert around the box they look for fouls all the time. Lets get the 3 points.

From the Courier article PW states they play for pens & set pieces near goal, in football parlance another set of Southern diving cheating bastards. Keep King away from penalty area:o

• Like 3

This will be a tough game. Sutton top of the league and unbeaten in 12 i believe. Add to the equation we are once again down to almost bare bones i'm not feeling too optomisitic on this one. I'd take a point already.

Based on PW comments in the courier earlier this week there was potentially a couple of new signings coming in. Are we going to do our trick of announcing them at 2pm so the opposition won't know about them etc.

Given Hyde is 50/50, Allen on international duty and Campbell out for a while i could see one of them being a striker. The other i could see being a central midfielder. Woods and Green really could do with another option in there to rotate with. They've looked knackered at times in recent games. People might argue put Spence in there but it seems like he's Earing's rotational option

46 minutes ago, AJS said:

This will be a tough game. Sutton top of the league and unbeaten in 12 i believe. Add to the equation we are once again down to almost bare bones i'm not feeling too optomisitic on this one. I'd take a point already.

Based on PW comments in the courier earlier this week there was potentially a couple of new signings coming in. Are we going to do our trick of announcing them at 2pm so the opposition won't know about them etc.

Given Hyde is 50/50, Allen on international duty and Campbell out for a while i could see one of them being a striker. The other i could see being a central midfielder. Woods and Green really could do with another option in there to rotate with. They've looked knackered at times in recent games. People might argue put Spence in there but it seems like he's Earing's rotational option

Think Spence’s natural position Is centre midfielder and not as a 10. 
Though given his lack of minutes and injury this season I wouldn’t feel confident in him starting a game in a deeper role. 
I like the energy he can bring playing further forward in the last 15/20 mins. Got a feeling there’s gonna be a big moment waiting for him, let’s hope he can take it!!!