• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus just realised it´s only Friday this bloody lock down must be getting to me.😆

Neither are half of our team according to you 

How many times have you watched Sutton this season? True we were poor on the day , most sides have off days, we had one yesterday. Doesn’t make us a bad side. What we have is a belief we can win games

There was only so many times we can sit back on a lead before it goes wrong. 

Every time we have the chance to make ourselves secure in a play off spot we balls it up. 

Now we have to sit there on good Friday and watch ourselves get knocked down to 9th again. 

Such an infuriating football club nothing is ever sodding easy 

Talk about a kick in the teeth and a half there. Any other day and we're three or four up and home and dry, and yet we've ended up throwing it away. Two points well and truly dropped 

• Like 1

Would have taken a point but why bring a player on who we argued before kick off about his fitness , 2up he could have left it longer or even not brought him on at all and save him , Earing must have been injured , I don't get it.

Earing took a wack in the first half, can't legislate for Hyde heading back towards his own goal, two goals for them from two corners. We did better than I thought we would & played quite well  at times but blew it in the end unfortunately.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, themanwhowasntthere said:

I just thought his head had gone down, and he wasn't doing as much to try to keep the ball at their end. I'm not getting on his case.

Chadwick put in a shift, he was probably knackered running after lost causes.

• Like 2

This is why I don't understand the billy big bollocks from Wild , bigging himself up after winning at Notts County and wanting a pay rise , inexperienced , raw , live and learn hopefully , threw that away big time.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Monk said:

Would have taken a point but why bring a player on who we argued before kick off about his fitness , 2up he could have left it longer or even not brought him on at all and save him , Earing must have been injured , I don't get it.

I’d have taken a draw but I feels like a defeat doesn’t it....annoying would be the polite word 

• Like 3

Always feels like a defeat when you let the lead slip but we played well in spells and looked in control. We are not quite good enough to defend and invite pressure though.

Remember this is a patchwork team with players doing various jobs and playing out of position sometimes. To be doing this well at all is truly amazing.

UTS

• Like 1

Let’s forget this game, we were the better side with a lineup that had no right to be up 2-0. We had a makeshift team out there. Our next long distance away game isn’t until may now and we have plenty of home games.  Let’s get Summerfield and woods back. Chadwicks loan is hopefully extended.

Really think we should make the playoffs based on what we’ve seen this season.

• Like 2

Incredibly frustrating to have let the 2 goal lead slip, but I would have taken a draw before kick off so in the balance I’m not too disappointed... 10 points from the last 5 games is a decent return, tbh.

No game midweek as we were supposed to play Dover, and we have some easier games on paper coming up. We’re still well in the mix for a play off spot, especially with the players have have to come back from injury.

• Like 1

We really need 2 new signings. A striker and another creative midfielder. 

We always rely on Earing to create something to win games and when he doesn’t play the whole team plays poor 

• Like 1

This morning most of us would have taken a point, this will feel like defeat and it’s up to PW to pick them up. We were just a bit of composure in front of goal away from 3 points. I thought this morning was a must not lose game and that’s what we did, on the bright side if we keep playing like that we’ll win most of our games between now and the end of the season.

• Like 1