• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chesterfield don't just have a crooked spire.

If it's not legally wrong it should be. Furlough is to help people to keep their jobs during a pandemic, to have a job to go back to when it's over. It's not so a company can furlough it's w

I for one will be cheering on every opponent of Chesterfield for the remainder of the season. 

24 minutes ago, ewalsh said:

If transfermarkt is correct then that is now 28 signings this season that they have made. Wow

Yet we are probably paying more players than they are since they are abusing furlough. 

Its a mockery, pure and simple. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Just because they have run out of shirt numbers, does not mean Chesterfield have stopped making signings.

They have recruited Danny Webb as coach from Orient, son of David Webb. Ex Southend, think he scored against us in a game down there around 20 years ago

12 hours ago, Shayite 432 said:

Just because they have run out of shirt numbers, does not mean Chesterfield have stopped making signings.

They have recruited Danny Webb as coach from Orient, son of David Webb. Ex Southend, think he scored against us in a game down there around 20 years ago

gonna need a couple of extra kit men surely :)

6 hours ago, obmij77 said:

I’m a bit surprised that there are so few dissenters on their forum though...they just seem happy not to be near the bottom again. Crazy! 

If we as a club were using this rule bending system I would not be happy. Pretending it is not morally wrong does not make it acceptable, just hope they don't profit from it.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Roy Race said:

If we as a club were using this rule bending system I would not be happy. Pretending it is not morally wrong does not make it acceptable, just hope they don't profit from it.

It is probably not legally wrong but it appears to be morally wrong.

• Like 2

If it's not legally wrong it should be.

Furlough is to help people to keep their jobs during a pandemic, to have a job to go back to when it's over.

It's not so a company can furlough it's weaker employees and engage some "better" ones.

Eventually the cost of all this furloughing will have to be paid for by you and me, the ordinary man in the street and whilst we won't mind paying to have helped those worse off than ourselves we won't be happy paying extra for those who have been taking the p...

• Like 4
3 hours ago, bazza45 said:

If it's not legally wrong it should be.

Furlough is to help people to keep their jobs during a pandemic, to have a job to go back to when it's over.

It's not so a company can furlough it's weaker employees and engage some "better" ones.

Eventually the cost of all this furloughing will have to be paid for by you and me, the ordinary man in the street and whilst we won't mind paying to have helped those worse off than ourselves we won't be happy paying extra for those who have been taking the p...

Maybe Boris can jump on the bandwagon as he needs something to deflect the attention now the ESL has gone up in smoke.