3 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

An update from the treatment room. . .

Matty Stenson is continuing his rehab and has now rejoined the group.

Luke Summerfield is responding well to rehab and it is hoped he can start light jogging next week.

Rueben Noble-Lazarus has had a recurrence of his knee problem that has blighted his season and will be out for up to 2 weeks.

Nathan Clarke has rejoined the group and he will be monitored over the next couple of weeks in regards to how his eye responds to full training.

Kian Spence has been going very well and will rejoin light training with the group next week.

Harrison Davison-Hale had an operation on his finger on Wednesday and is in a cast for the coming weeks.

Jean Belehouan is still unwell and finally Martin Woods picked up a dead leg after a heavy tackle on Tuesday and has not recovered in time to travel.

Copied from main web page.

That's a big list having no luck with injuries

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What also impressed me is how we played out the last 5 minutes limiting Torquay to one attack and that came from a foul by Maher. So many teams have done that to us over the years at The Shay. Great j

You can say what you like about this team, their faults, their frailties, but what a joy they are to watch.  It's a team with identity and attacking intent. They might not be good enough to go up

Town keep up their excellent record at Plainmoor when the fans aren't allowed in.

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Why is Hyde not starting :doh:

4 Fantastic subs and 3 of which will most certainly change the game. 

I wouldn't start him his been out injured for nearly two months so i give him 30 mins or a full half

Torquay are on a bad run at home what better team to face than us , Barnet had lost 6 before we turned up .

I am all for easing players back gently after injury but we are down to the bones , if Hyde is fit enough then start with him , pointless bringing him on if the game has gone .

15 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

You have had it in for PW and the players all season, nothing has changed. You have had a go on twitter saying no strikers again!!! Allen and Campbell both in the starting 11. 

We did play well at Wrexham and had we taken our chances first half v Southport it would have been game over 

Allen and Campbell ARE NOT STRIKERS 

If we knew Woods wasn't ready for today why have we not brought down one of the kids to put on the bench? First bringing in a loan keeper from two leagues below instead of using youth as backup, and now this. Really don't understand what problem Wild has with putting kids on the bench at the moment given he was more than willing to earlier in the season

Just now, Lewis said:

If we knew Woods wasn't ready for today why have we not brought down one of the kids to put on the bench? First bringing in a loan keeper from two leagues below instead of using youth as backup, and now this. Really don't understand what problem Wild has with putting kids on the bench at the moment given he was more than willing to earlier in the season

PW talks rubbish sometimes...he promotes the youth set up...saying they are the future...get one or two on the bus then....fill the bench...

4 minutes ago, choppiebinkie said:

Simple too many injuries and wild saying.players need to go the "extra mile" bollocks

So based on the injuries criteria, is Klopp training his Liverpool players to hard? When was the "extra mile" ever suggested it was harder training? 

1 minute ago, Papa Lazarou said:

So based on the injuries criteria, is Klopp training his Liverpool players to hard? When was the "extra mile" ever suggested it was harder training? 

Going the extra mile suggests they need too also the gps data is telling them they need to. Klopp could be as i dont have any interest in premiership i wouldnt know

7 minutes ago, nw3casc1 said:

PW talks rubbish sometimes...he promotes the youth set up...saying they are the future...get one or two on the bus then....fill the bench...

Disagree, we are in a pandemic with no income. This will have been an overnight stay and would have had to pay for extra accommodation and food for a player that won’t get any game time. At home, yes fill the bench, but an away game at Torquay. Waster of a trip and money for me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, shaymen down under said:

Disagree, we are in a pandemic with no income. This will have been an overnight stay and would have had to pay for extra accommodation and food for a player that won’t get any game time. At home, yes fill the bench, but an away game at Torquay. Waster of a trip and money for me.

Why ko 520 so 5 hours drive shouldnt mean an overnight stay