We owe Torquay one after our narrow defeat to them at the Shay.

Thing is, it was the quality of the Bell/ Hyde strike partnership that really got us motoring.

Until we can assemble a strike force of a fairly similar standard...We ain't going nowhere.

7 minutes ago, oldskir said:

Thing is, it was the quality of the Bell/ Hyde strike partnership that really got us motoring.

Until we can assemble a strike force of a fairly similar standard...We ain't going nowhere.

Problem is going back to the replacements thread how can you assemble a strikeforce with any sort of continuity when it's a different loan pair every month 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, oldskir said:

Neither is this season..

2 hours ago, ITMAN said:

Common sense says that if the clubs are unable to arrange the game before Friday due to factors beyond their control, i.e. a 3 day storm, then an extension of time should be permitted, for arguments sake to the next best available date both teams have, which would not be until 2nd February, Southport do not have a game scheduled then and we only have the Monkey Hangers to postpone, which would please a lot of people on here.....

Probably why they've told clubs to play on a synthetic surface if necessary . Guess this went through some sort of vote

• 2 months later...

I thought that after I’d typed it! Let’s reword the question: how long is it since no National League side qualifies for the final? We were both NL sides when we won the semifinals!

18 minutes ago, andrich said:

I thought that after I’d typed it! Let’s reword the question: how long is it since no National League side qualifies for the final? We were both NL sides when we won the semifinals!

2005. Hucknall were beaten on penalties by Grays at Villa Park

• Like 4
20 minutes ago, riccardo259 said:

I guess we’ll find out if they stick to their word, and if they feel Dover’s punishment is one worth taking.

If we were in Woking's position I'd support downing tools tbf. Seems the punishment is better than carrying on.