No new signings ?.

Blueblood

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Still some one here always looking for something to have a go at Billy Heath. It's becoming tiresome 

Sign some bloody men! I dont care who they are, just names on paper will do............................just please sign some men. The people demand signings.

Moyo is a bit gung ho at times & requires Brown, Garner or Josh Mac to cover for him but think that is pretty normal it's called teamwork. Whatever deficiencies he may have what you always get is

4 hours ago, LeedsShaymen said:

It has taken Heath a long time to give Morgan a decent run in the team, strange for a player that was bang in form. Think previous comments about Bosmanworth signings is closer to the mark. Heaths biggest fault is his ostracising of players he doesn’t personally like, regardless of their ability.

None of us see what goes on in training. Best players don't always have the best attitudes. This is the same at every club. I have wondered many times in the past why certain players were on the bench and this was probably the reason.

43 minutes ago, Pliny Harris said:

Christ, why did I read this thread and how can I get back all the brain cells I've lost?

I find a large intake of brown falling down water always helps. If you don't recover the brain cells previously lost you won't give a sh1t anyway. I have conducted this research on many occassions and it always seems to work. Hope this helps you in your hour of need.

5 hours ago, LeedsShaymen said:

It has taken Heath a long time to give Morgan a decent run in the team, strange for a player that was bang in form. Think previous comments about Bosmanworth signings is closer to the mark. Heaths biggest fault is his ostracising of players he doesn’t personally like, regardless of their ability.

Just factually untrue.

Last year he got a run in the team, did okay and then Mr Heath instituted a formation shift that won us key games without Morgan in the side in the lead up to the playoffs. Mr Heath recognised what was needed to win the Conference North and coldly and brutally adopted those tactics churning out results week after week in spite of criticism from the peanut gallery ( used in the Globe theatre sense of that expression not in a perjorative sense).

This year the team acclimated for 4 games and Morgan was brought in and has produced.

42 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

None of us see what goes on in training. Best players don't always have the best attitudes. This is the same at every club. I have wondered many times in the past why certain players were on the bench and this was probably the reason.

Exactly. I don't know either but in any event, he got the results without Morgan. Who is to say he would have got the same results with Morgan.

And if he had used Morgan and it hadn't worked, we might have  been visiting places like Leamington instead of Ebbsfleet and those same blokes calling for Morgan to be used then would have been calling for Mr Heath to be sacked.

3 minutes ago, royals1922 said:

Just factually untrue.

Last year he got a run in the team, did okay and then Mr Heath instituted a formation shift that won us key games without Morgan in the side in the lead up to the playoffs. Mr Heath recognised what was needed to win the Conference North and coldly and brutally adopted those tactics churning out results week after week in spite of criticism from the peanut gallery ( used in the Globe theatre sense of that expression not in a perjorative sense).

This year the team acclimated for 4 games and Morgan was brought in and has produced.

50 shades of Shaymen

The all knowing Lanza will be telling us next that Mrs Heath has asked Mr B to buy her Xmas presents on behalf of Billy this year. Mr B will have one eye on the transfer window and one eye on Harvey's shop window - possibly part of the new retail partnership, Mr B has these contacts that Heath simply doesn't you see.

2 hours ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

And perhaps he new nothing about him.

You speak as if you have a "source" you rely upon , otherwise this statement is pure malice.

No one knows what Mr Heath thinks because even if he doesn't like a player, he is never negative about them in public, witness his glowing character reference for Dixon, after he left for Stockport despite the fact, that he didn't want to play him later on.

Whatever anyone says, he he saves most of his negative comments for the opposition team and the refs, as it should be and this is likely part of the reason why the team loves him.

6 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

50 shades of Shaymen

All I look at is results, nothing more and nothing less. 

We have been beaten at the Shay  less than a single handful of times since 1 January 2017 and few of our managers in history can boast that record in 10 months. Those results have been achieved with or without Morgan, playing 1 man up front or 4 men up front.

The only thing that matters are the results  and  Mr Heath has got those.

As to whether the crowd like him or not, I'm not sure he cares but they do care that we won for the first time away to Orient in 30 years this year.

20 minutes ago, G-H said:

The all knowing Lanza will be telling us next that Mrs Heath has asked Mr B to buy her Xmas presents on behalf of Billy this year. Mr B will have one eye on the transfer window and one eye on Harvey's shop window - possibly part of the new retail partnership, Mr B has these contacts that Heath simply doesn't you see.

Who rattled your cage G-H?

1 hour ago, G-H said:

Come on, G-H.....

I read in the Courier that last season following Morgan's FA cup hatrick against Wimbledon (for Curzon) the first person on the phone to him was Billy Heath. Surely evidence enough that he was a Billy Heath signing, oh wait someone will claim they know that Bosomworth rung up Heath and said ring up that chap Morgan now immediately and be nice to him.

Really chaps, these pathetic anti-Heath stories are pure fiction and make you look like fools. This constant he's not good enough for us (despite the evidence to the contrary) is boring and stupid and comes from the same set of fools over and over again.

You were wrong about Billy Heath, just get over it, and grow up.

Archived