No new signings ?.

Blueblood

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Still some one here always looking for something to have a go at Billy Heath. It's becoming tiresome 

Sign some bloody men! I dont care who they are, just names on paper will do............................just please sign some men. The people demand signings.

Moyo is a bit gung ho at times & requires Brown, Garner or Josh Mac to cover for him but think that is pretty normal it's called teamwork. Whatever deficiencies he may have what you always get is

10 minutes ago, crowtherjcbravo said:

It's all to do with equal usage of the pitch.

I think it's a pathetic excuse though. They're like big jealous babies who think because halifax town have an ice-cream, I want one too. 

Like Veruca Salt from the Willy Wonka film. 

This is the reason for the big silence regarding Abort - if he'd got the ground and ****ed it up they weren't bothered as they'd sooner be back at Thrum Hall thinking they're the best thing since sliced bread. 

Despite everything going on at our club, and this really shows how embarrassing the rugby is, at least (well at the minute!) we don't just play out meaningless friendly matches with Dewsbury and Swinton every season 

17 hours ago, Shaymen Stats said:

This is the reason for the big silence regarding Abort - if he'd got the ground and ****ed it up they weren't bothered as they'd sooner be back at Thrum Hall thinking they're the best thing since sliced bread. 

Despite everything going on at our club, and this really shows how embarrassing the rugby is, at least (well at the minute!) we don't just play out meaningless friendly matches with Dewsbury and Swinton every season 

There's nothing friendly in Dewsbury.

Archived