Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve Lanzarote

1St Interest In Greggs

Thank God for that Crawley last place I wanted him to go!

I do think he is better at L1 and playing than Championship and on the bench BUT not Crawley

Surely Greggs' value is well above £200k? Vardy went from non-League Fleetwood for £1 million, even Lolly from Kiddie to Huddersfield was £350k plus.

Gregory is the most prolific striker in non-League football, a clinical finisher who nets more than 50% of his chances. Those kind of strikers are like gold dust, and need to be paid for with a top fee.

£200k would be daylight robbery!

Mr Bosomworth, don't sell a first class BMW for the price of a Yaris!!!

Pompey back in the hunt but do not know if they have any money rumoured to have found a backer but not seen any rightups about it.

News Steve, keep up the good work! Brilliant job!!

News Steve, keep up the good work! Brilliant job!!

well not sure I'd call this news.

I prefer my news to be fact based, not rumour based  ;)

well not sure I'd call this news.

I prefer my news to be fact based, not rumour based  ;)

Someone has to keep up the interest in close season. If only fact we would hear Zilch,Nada, nothing.............Fact Pompey given up young development squad and singed a contract with Hilsea keep fit club for training facilities.

Lots of clubs interested not enough money offered good to see FCHT sticking to there guns change his name Jose Miumby Zola Andres and they will come flocking and offer millions.............

Lots of clubs interested not enough money offered good to see FCHT sticking to there guns change his name Jose Miumby Zola Andres and they will come flocking and offer millions.............

I have no doubt he will be gone by the start of the new season though.

so do I. also will Greggs be aware of the bids? If for example his beloved Sheff United bid 100k and we reject it, he is well within his rights to slap a transfer request in.

, he is well within his rights to slap a transfer request in.

doesnt mean we have to accept it.....first and foremost the deal has to be to the benefit of the club not because the player has thrown his toys out of the pram.

Whens his birthday anyway :)

I have no doubt he will be gone by the start of the new season thoug

No doubt but good for club & player my belief he has gone as far as he can with FCHT

Looks like MKDONs bid turned down so trying for Andre Gray from Luton 450k , no chance Arsenal are reported to be looking but Luton need to keep him, Ithink 450/500k would get Greggs. So they could be back, Greggs is better than Gray.

Barnsley keen on Gregory-nice and local for him!

Have Barnsley any cash to spare or are they looking for charity :-!