Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greg45

'like' Button.

I think this has been mentioned before (perhaps by Flea?) but if it is at all possible to get a "like" button (we could even call it an "I agree" button, to be more relevant to this board) then I would be all for it as many times I find myself wanting to agree with someone, express support for their opinion etc. but not adding all that much to a debate by only replying with something short like a smiley face etc.

Possible or not Hoddie? Imagine this is either a "we don't provide that functionality" or "that is extra functionality that will cost x amount extra per month" from whoever designs/hosts our board.

I'm happy to install a mod if one exists, but a quick search of the IPS Marketplace brought 0 results. I imagine there will be something, just a case of finding it.

I'm happy to install a mod if one exists, but a quick search of the IPS Marketplace brought 0 results. I imagine there will be something, just a case of finding it.

Cheers - if I come across anything I'll let you know but if you can't find one then I probably can't.