Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jmc

Luton

Begging Luton fans to turn up to fix the begometer!!! What's it come to! :-)

Bobby will be waking up in a cold sweat knowing Luton are going up and Torquay could be coming down. That's minus 2,000 already for next season.

Grimsby going up and Wycombe or Northampton going down might send him over the edge.

North Ferriby and Brackley come up and Bobby Ham will commit suicide. There's always the chance of Portsmouth coming down though.

Northampton get quite good crowds nowadays think it was 4,000 + Saturday.

Begging Luton fans to turn up to fix the begometer!!! What's it come to! :-)

I'm sure he factored this match into his overall calculations  :)

Why on earth is the poster Halifax Town suggesting it's going to be a 12 o clock kick off !! Absolutely no reason to move it!

Why on earth is the poster Halifax Town suggesting it's going to be a 12 o clock kick off !! Absolutely no reason to move it!

I don't believe he is anymore official than you, me or new boy, Shatter.

As somebody else has mentioned, I think the admin should alter his username.

I don't believe he is anymore official than you, me or new boy, Shatter.

As somebody else has mentioned, I think the admin should alter his username.

Concur very misleading

19 points clear by the 29th March would be the target, win at The Shay they would then be chmapions

And to think Lutons season turnaround was going 3-1 down to us

Yes i was just thinking that. Still be our highest away support to visit the shay but nowhere near the amount if they were to clinch it at the Shay!

Oh **** we all need to cheer on Cambridge now ! Knowing our luck they'll clinch title the week before and bring 500 to the Shay matched by 500 stewards and all wyp.

Expect to see Bobby Ham heading to North Bridge at 4.55

They both have 5 games to play before Luton play us, one of those is on March 11th when they play each other.

Luton have 6, Cambridge have 5. Also, in the last 4 games Luton's record is P4 W4 Scored 19 Against 1. Scoring for fun at the moment.

Pu em in't S/Shed and charge em £20 a pop. Get them used to paying similar and more next season and as punishment for their club charging fans a fortune over't years.

I can't see why they can't have all the Skircoat plus the north stand with the nearest section the the East stand cordoned off. Enough room for about 4000 there. I can't see then bringing more than that even if they can clinch it at the Shay.

I can't see why they can't have all the Skircoat plus the north stand with the nearest section the the East stand cordoned off. Enough room for about 4000 there. I can't see then bringing more than that even if they can clinch it at the Shay.

Problem is getting them in and out of the North Stand without it kicking off outside. The only way that North Stand will ever be used for a big away following is if improvements are made at the top left hand corner by the toilets so you can acess it via the Skircoat Gates