Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danger_Mouse

Rent Arrears

it's alright everyone, The Lucky Black Cat has it covered: "Regarding our alleged debt, I am not concerned as to me it comes across as a managable debt. Its the scumbag luddites that claim to follow the Pubteam that are trying to create a problem and uncertainty, when for me, there is not one. Maybe these luddites should worry about there own pathetic club, who need to sell players to survive. If the club was in such a serious mess as they have been claiming for months now, you would think there would be something in the papers or the Courts about the club owing vast amounts to the Taxman ( The most important person to pay) and others. But as there is no such news and as such I am confident that the people running the club do not have massive debts ready to send the club into financial meltdown as the luddites have wrongly claimed.

I have been thinking that maybe Fax are not happy with something agreed with the council and are withholding the full payment until the matter is sorted. For example the Council, made certain promises like Scoreboard and sorting the North stand out. Some of these things have not occurred. If I was running the club, then I would be withholding some of the rent payments, if things the Council had promised to do was not sorted or not properly done. I mean the club have lost money, because The Shay pitch doesnt have proper drainage and had to move or cancel games. I dont know if this is the case, but just something I have been thinking why we would not pay a manageable debt. There are a number of reasonable reasons why we have not payed the rent or all the rent as the case may or may not be."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  what a toolbag.

:shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh:

Words fail me. His club lied to his face, its chairman lied to his face and he still tries to dream up excuses on their behalf.

What if the single parent's four kids are all overweight lard-arses?

Then they won`t be unemployed when they grow up, having a suitable employer right on their doorstep.

We should club together for a full page advert in the Yorkshire Post, demanding that Calderdale Council pull their finger out to recover the money owed. Remember, if the Blue Sox go bust, the council gets nothing. Who do you think they'll try and recover it from?

We should club together for a full page advert in the Yorkshire Post, demanding that Calderdale Council pull their finger out to recover the money owed. Remember, if the Blue Sox go bust, the council gets nothing. Who do you think they'll try and recover it from?

Get it priced up then.

I would be willing to chuck a bit in if you want a whip round to fund it.

And that will put The Shay in jeapordy too.

@Shaytrev

Why? The stadium lasted 77 years without the Blue Sox. I don't buy this "we need both for it to survive" argument.

@Shaytrev

Why? The stadium lasted 77 years without the Blue Sox. I don't buy this "we need both for it to survive" argument.

They way the Council are at the moment, I wish I could be as confident. 

The council will be suffering costs as a result of the Blue Sox being at the Shay, which are not currently being recouped because they aren't paying their rent.

Surely 2 clubs + 1 rent is a lot worse than 1 club + 1 rent?

The council will be suffering costs as a result of the Blue Sox being at the Shay, which are not currently being recouped because they aren't paying their rent.

Surely 2 clubs + 1 rent is a lot worse than 1 club + 1 rent?

Common sense says yes but common sense and Calderdale Council are not often mentioned in the same breath.

Lucky Black Cat is hilarious

"maybe we are withholding rent because she scoreboard has not been put in"

So now Halifax RLFC are clairvoyant - they could see from SEPTEMBER 2012 that a scoreboard would never be installed... and as such, withheld rent accordingly.

I understand many posters on their message board - they see things with rugby tinted specs what we see with football tinted specs - but this guy... he's deluded.

Given the Vardy money & FA Cup money is waiting for a suitable investment opportunity, maybe our board should issue a press release saying that if/when the rugby club are evicted or wound up by the council we'd be happy to have the ground to ourselves in return for paying an extra couple of thousand per month.

Sadly our board have too much class to do that.

More delusional rubbish from Lucky Black Cat!!!

I dont think the club or the people running it are squeeky clean. There will be a valid reason for the debt not being payed. But it doesnt need to be aired in public, as its a matter between Fax and the Council. Bubba and his crew have no room to mention rent after the soccer club owed far more when going bust and will never get payed. I am of the opinion that the debt is not a serious problem and the people running the club will have a valid reason for things and dont see the need for any statement being made.

The lies and determination to paint Fax and the people running it as evil nasty people is pathetic. But what do you expect from a two faced muppet like Bubba and his scumbag friends? It doesnt bother me whether Halifax Pubteam owe money or not. I could give two figs if they owed 65,000 or whatever in rent. It doesnt affect Fax or me so I seriously have no idea why all this hate and lies have to be expressed from the alleged fans who follow them. I do however have a problem with Bubba and his scumbags for causing problems for Fax and others, when they do not know the facts or have even reason to know whats going on. The lies, slander and attitude is simply not on. The way they rallied against Tony Abbott, The Council, Fax etc and making them out to be the worst people in the world was simply a disgrace and uncalled for. Its this reason why I have no respect for them or the football club.

It's all our fault!!!!

And it's spelt P A I D you thick chump!!!

Will it hell, they'll just claim that as point 4 states the council are working with the club to recover the arrears it's all in hand and nothing to worry about. All just football fans causing trouble.

Told you!

these bozos are priceless: "YAWN. I just don't see the point of debating over a public forum the indebtedness of a business that none of us are custodians/shareholders of. We have no control over the purse strings-others, as a Board of Directors, have that responsibility. Let them get on with it.
Move along, there is nothing to see here."

with idiots like this on the case i'm fairly confident we'll soon be saying bye bye to this shower.

time to get the union club in.

Do they even know the meaning of the word? Think they mean something else, doesn't make sense in this context.

It's weird that it's used as a blanket term for someone who's backward now. The Luddites had good points and so do we. :)

Black cat bloke is class though. Like saying we have to sell players to keep going as if that's a bad thing. He'd probably be saying we were on the road to ruin if we bought a player in for £30k and all. So funny.

I still have a feeling of "Be careful what you wish for".

The day Calderdale Council get tough with the rugby club over their rent arrears will be just as worrying for us as them. The history of Halifax sporting teams suggest that BOTH teams have found themselves in the financial do-do on a fairly regular basis. FCHT are not now but in a few years time who can say. Believe me the rugby club will screech revenge if that day came.

As for some of their sheep supporters there really is nothing anyone can do for them, but there are now a few waking up and asking why the club haven't paid (sorry payed).

In terms of their income, or potential income £65k isn't a bone breaker, however it is not a good sign and of course HTFC's financial downward spiral started with an £8k debt to a former director.

I have stated many times on here that I don't trust those running the Rugby club and its "backers", the Open Forum in October flushed out a few lies and misdeeds I suspect there is more to come.

Much will now depend on Tony Abbott. The rugby club already owe him money, he hasn't extended that line of credit sufficient for them to pay the arrears, and if rumours of his personal life are true he has other problems now.

Thank God the Shay did not fall into their hands.

Lets not forget that not only have we got the rent debt they also owe around 20K for catering too.

No freedom of information on that one, but the guy that owns the venue, who provided Fax with their corporate food is quite open if you ask him - he has gone on record to say that their tab is closed until they pay up and that he won't be providing further food until it is settled.

It just doesn't seem right that if the club is in a great position it doesn't pay off these "small" debts.