Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

max'n'paddy

An Audience With ..........

not sure what its going to achieve from either side of the argument to be honest, he's hardly going to say anything that he thinks people won't want to hear

Personally I feel it has come too late. Why not hold an open meeting prior to been rumbled? It's a slightly pointless exercise until the Council decide whether they are selling or not. And as they can't sell to a commercial organisation for way below it's unrealistic value the main question is how will any purchase be financed, regardless of any other plans that will be explained on the night.

not sure what its going to achieve from either side of the argument to be honest, he's hardly going to say anything that he thinks people won't want to hear

But it gives people the chance to ask questions

I assume its Thurs night, which will rule me out due to work commitments.

Lets see what our club say on the Tuesday...

Personally I feel it has come too late. Why not hold an open meeting prior to been rumbled? It's a slightly pointless exercise until the Council decide whether they are selling or not. And as they can't sell to a commercial organisation for way below it's unrealistic value the main question is how will any purchase be financed, regardless of any other plans that will be explained on the night.

First question, unable to answer, end of evening

pointless- he wants to buy the shay. that is not negotiable for us.

tell him to feel free to spend all the money he wants on it but if that means owing it, forget it.

But it gives people the chance to ask questions

and hopefully some FCHT fans will go along - if it's just full of Fax fans patting him on the back, he'll believe he has a mandate for anything

and hopefully some FCHT fans will go along - if it's just full of Fax fans patting him on the back, he'll believe he has a mandate for anything

Concur, would it be sensible to have the Supporters Club ask a series of incisive pre-prepared questions?

i recommend a boycott by town fans. there is nothing to discuss. ownership of the shay is not negotiable, whatever his plans are. leave him talking to himself in an empty room, is the best approach to this, although i am sure there will be plenty of his pet rugger buggers in there.

i recommend a boycott by town fans. there is nothing to discuss. ownership of the shay is not negotiable, whatever his plans are. leave him talking to himself in an empty room, is the best approach to this, although i am sure there will be plenty of his pet rugger buggers in there.

the only thing required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing, not being there as Town fans sends out the wrong signals 

we're not doing nothing vinny, as you well know. turning up will only fuel his already oversized ego.

Moody: "If you don't turn up the supporters' club meetings with the board then you're not allowed an opinion."

Moody: "I recommend a boycott of Abbott's meeting. He will only say what he wants you to hear."

Way to be consistent :)

Well after reading Abbotts article today in the Courier one thing stood out. Commenting on the award of the ACV he says this could "jepordise the sale" What a bloody shame !!!!

Well after reading Abbotts article today in the Courier one thing stood out. Commenting on the award of the ACV he says this could "jepordise the sale" What a bloody shame !!!!

Was the rent mentioned?