Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ash

Brackley Tickets

Or offer to drop her off at the "Brackley outlet centre" with your credit card. Could be costly but some thing are priceless !.......and yes sady I have been there !

Brackley is a very picturesque market town, so if anyone has to entertain the "other half" it is workable ...or why not take the Mistress instead !

Wouldn't be too sure about that x there were about 900 there today from brackley.

Should be more for next week.

But in all honesty I can't see no one not getting in if you bring 2 k

Fair enough. By the sound of that you would probably bring in about 1300-1400 for the final then? Also, with the huge distance involved I can't see many more than 1500-1800 town fans wanting to make the journey. 

So a 50/50 split sounds fair and then some creativity based on initial ticket sales. As you say you haven't really got segregation properly sorted so that should hopefully be flexible :)

Or offer to drop her off at the "Brackley outlet centre" with your credit card. Could be costly but some thing are priceless !.......and yes sady I have been there !

Brackley is a very picturesque market town, so if anyone has to entertain the "other half" it is workable ...or why not take the Mistress instead !

Or just begger off in the morning for a pint of milk and your Sunday Sun in the normal way and come back Monday morning...........................simples!!

segregation easy enough to sort out over the summer in fairness. 

£15 return coach travel announced. Club must have subsidised that so fair play to them - maybe a few more will travel if they can get tickets 

Excellent. Think at that price I will go on the club busses then.

Me too , can't really go wrong at that price can we? As I said in an earlier post I drove there and back last Wednesday on business and its one of them trips that takes forever, an awful knackering drive but a nice village when you get there, last coach I went on to an away match was sheards coaches southport away circa 1978/79!!!!!

It is blinking long way for sure! Don't think it has a train station either?

Banbury is the nearest.

Do you need a bed for the night???? :)

Me too , can't really go wrong at that price can we? As I said in an earlier post I drove there and back last Wednesday on business and its one of them trips that takes forever, an awful knackering drive but a nice village when you get there, last coach I went on to an away match was sheards coaches southport away circa 1978/79!!!!!

Obviously took the Mistress then ......if it was on business !

Presume it'll be a 3pm ko?? Supposed to have our junior club awards night at Ripponden at 7. Anyone got a helicopter I could use??

Presume it'll be a 3pm ko?? Supposed to have our junior club awards night at Ripponden at 7. Anyone got a helicopter I could use??

As a former coach for Ryburn United, I suggest you book a coach (or 2) to Brackley and bring the kids and parents down to Brackley .....do the awards at half time....would be memorable....and probably give FCHT another 100 or so fans !    

Crowd was 1,300, superb numbers from Alty, advised to piss behind the stand due to lack of toilets, people walking around the ground drinking beer purchased both in their bar and cans people bought in. Tedious selection of knobs spending 90 minutes trying to antagonise the travelling supporters rather than getting behind their team. Couldn't see how they could fit many more in as that grass down the side cannot be part of the capacity, we didnt show up and were comprehensively beaten.Maybe we should move our games to hale country club and sink everything into the team as the rules dont really seem to matter all said and done. I hope Halifax go there next week and smash it to pieces.

This doesnt sound reet good!!  :o 

Crowd was 1,300, superb numbers from Alty, advised to piss behind the stand due to lack of toilets, people walking around the ground drinking beer purchased both in their bar and cans people bought in. Tedious selection of knobs spending 90 minutes trying to antagonise the travelling supporters rather than getting behind their team. Couldn't see how they could fit many more in as that grass down the side cannot be part of the capacity, we didnt show up and were comprehensively beaten.Maybe we should move our games to hale country club and sink everything into the team as the rules dont really seem to matter all said and done. I hope Halifax go there next week and smash it to pieces.

This doesnt sound reet good!!  :o

I too questioned how the grass area - down the whole of one side, can be seen as part of the capacity. 3,000 capacity is slightly amazing, given that 2/3 of them won't be able to see the game ;)

I know it's the rules nowadays but surely phonecalls will be being made enquiring about the Pirelli stadium by conference officials. I can understand why they stopped having Northern finals there because you really don't need that big a stadium. How many would have made a Guiseley v Brackley final? 2,000? Alty to be fair travel well but for a play off final we will dwarf their following on Sunday and what they have said does not bode well. If Brackley give us only a few hundred to 1,00 tickets then we know people will travel without. Common sense needs to prevail here.

I hear what you're saying, but if they have the ground grading they won't be able to switch it will they?

Banbury is the nearest.

Do you need a bed for the night???? :)

Just checked the trains I can arrive half way through the first half and would need to leave just after half time!

By the sounds of it Nethermoor is like Old Trafford compared to Brackley. If the crowd is 1300 and people are having to slash in bushes and in stands its a disgrace. 

It will never be allowed to fit in 3,000 surely.

I bet we are going to end up with 750 tickets.

By the sounds of it Nethermoor is like Old Trafford compared to Brackley. If the crowd is 1300 and people are having to slash in bushes and in stands its a disgrace. 

It will never be allowed to fit in 3,000 surely.

I bet we are going to end up with 750 tickets.

It's ok they'll borrow Grisly's portaloos.

To be honest from what I'm hearing. Having to have a slash behind a bush for a final? I think i'll save my money and listen on the wireless

Made the trip for the league game earlier in the season, have to say brackley were one of the friendliest clubs we've played (aside from panto villain turley!).

Ground was basic, main stand runs just over half the length of the pitch, a small covered terrace behind one goal and covered seats at the opposite end (that I believe has had terracing added onto the side( s?) now), then the far side of the pitch was undeveloped and flat with a concrete walkway by the fence and then large grassy area (think norton & Stockton ancients).

It's certainly not much different to Guiseley so would expect it might have to be all ticket, if only because of the numbers we travelled in today. It's a final, even though its not the easiest place to get to I'd guess there'll be a good 1500 wanting tickets - if brackley had 900+ home fans today then they won't really have much choice.

Glad we have fans like. You. ! Get the club to send a limo to pick you up eh

To be honest from what I'm hearing. Having to have a slash behind a bush for a final? I think i'll save my money and listen on the wireless

Don't worry get yourself down its not as bad as people say.

Alty are just pissed off that they lost to a so called lesser team.

The ground can easily be tailored to demands,plenty of room down the grass side to do that in the summer..

As I stated earlier no one expected us to be where we are and it's working progress.

9years ago they were playing in the Hellenic league div 1,its been a great rise but it has its draw backs also re the facilities.