Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ash

Brackley Tickets

There was probably just over 300 in that queue this morning not 8-900. I was about 60th in the queue.

The wife said she went at 0950, there ended up being 60 or so behind her and she texted me to say that I had no chance because she had roughly counted 250 in front of her.....

What are Brackleys facilities actually like since the work has been done?

What are Brackleys facilities actually like since the work has been done?

Work not scheduled to finish until 2.59 on Sunday

The only saving grace is both sets of fans won't be leaving the ground at the same time. One will be leaving after the final whistle, the other will be leaving 40 minutes later after the trophy presentation

The memory of Hereford getting the trophy still lives long with me...hope that isn't us again Sunday

The memory of Hereford getting the trophy still lives long with me...hope that isn't us again Sunday

Aye the noise of their fans cheering and singing as we left the ground was not a pleasant one and still very well remembered.

Just wished that would be us again one day so fingers crossed for Sunday!

The bloke announcing over the tannoy that the trains back to Hereford will be held back to allow Hereford fans to be able to see the trophy being presented even though the game had not finished still annoys me , what a tosser.

Yeh. Soul destroying.

I was one of the last shaymen out of the ground that day.

Graham Turner shook my hand.

I felt like breaking his fingers.

Hereford were always a strong BSP club , they had been knocking on the door for a few seasons , we were always punching above our weight , losing to Hereford despite being gutted on the day i think they deserved a place back in the football league , Brackley on the other hand should not even be taking part in the play-offs they should not even be in the conference north they are a southern club and we all know the conference bosses love their southern clubs..

The bloke announcing over the tannoy that the trains back to Hereford will be held back to allow Hereford fans to be able to see the trophy being presented even though the game had not finished still annoys me , what a tosser.

Made it worse because he said it basically as soon as they scored! Back on topic though, where have 1200 brackley fans come from?!

Disappointing to miss this one, as a southern based Halifax fan it's good to get along to the nearby games, especially so given the occasion for this one. Getting a ticket was never going to be possible.

Hope everyone there can get behind the team and the result goes the right way.