Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ash

Brackley Tickets

You would of got another 1000 in Guiseley today quite safely, make it pay on the day.

To be fair cant see it as an all tickets lads.

It was great today loved sticking one up alty we played very well.

Gutted though as up north next weekend to see my kids so will miss it :(

To be fair cant see it as an all tickets lads.

It was great today loved sticking one up alty we played very well.

Gutted though as up north next weekend to see my kids so will miss it :(

Will keep you all posted if I hear owt

Would be great if it wasn't but anything upto 3000 could travel from Halifax. The last thing you want is hundreds of fans (from both clubs) stuck outside.

True it will be interesting to see what happens.

To be honest though god knows what the club would use for tickets.

They can't even be bothered to print out posters for today's game it was left to the fans.

If we were offered 1750/1750 now, I think we'd probably take it, yes?

I wonder if some jobsworth in Northamptonshire though will reduce the 'capacity' to 3000 or 2500 on 'advice'. 

My guess would be 1250-1500 for us.

Is the final definitely Sunday the 12th...?! I am meant to be playing in Sunday cup final at brighouse that day... oh no!!

Your injured!!

I live an hour or so from Brackley so would have no problem being undercover for the day if it came to it. Can't see them selling 1750 to be fair

Wouldn't be too sure about that x there were about 900 there today from brackley.

Should be more for next week.

But in all honesty I can't see no one not getting in if you bring 2 k

Wouldn't be too sure about that x there were about 900 there today from brackley.

Should be more for next week.

But in all honesty I can't see no one not getting in if you bring 2 k

Will the be able to segregate 2,000? Is it possible at that ground sir? And if so we would be given the end with the new terracing?

Do you think the powers that be at the club would want us to have the majority of support?

If so then I think an allocation of 2,000 would easily meet the demand - id be surprised id we sold out, a good 1,500-1,600 id say would be more accurate. 

Not meaning to be disrespectful, but it'll be bloody painful if a team who can't even a muster 1000 fans for a weekend playoff game at home, goes through to face the likes of Luton and Grimsby whilst we stay down. 

No segregation really today I do know that they will be putting some in during close season.

We didn't expect to be where we are more mid table so think its caught the club out IMO

As for you having the majority of the support I don't think they care really as long as the money is coming in.

No segregation really today I do know that they will be putting some in during close season.

We didn't expect to be where we are more mid table so think its caught the club out IMO

As for you having the majority of the support I don't think they care really as long as the money is coming in.

I see, well no segregation at all would be nice but I really cant see that being an option for such a game, it would be madness imo.

If the tickets are split 1,200 Brackley and 1,800 Halifax then I think that would be the best route to getting a full house.

Or risk it for a biscuit and pay on the day!  ;)