Altrincham Away (W/D/L)

Will the Shaymen catch the Robins on the hop?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Town to win at Altrincham

• Win
    • Draw
    • Lose
    • Not Sure

1 hour ago, Monk said:

Is Summerfield back this weekend , Wild said he should be available for this game .

He won't start him after such a long lay off but he should be on the bench , 12 games left he can't wrap him in cotton wool for long .

Another must win game .

I would expect to see him have a run out for the last 20-30 minutes on Saturday, and if no problems in the deep end against Wrexham. 

It's one where we should raise our game. Alty are a good side and were perhaps a little unlucky not to get anything from the match at the Shay. Josh Hancock is by all means a baller. They also have this striker on loan from Stockport who can score a goal or two. 

Two main lessons we've learned from the last couple of games- in attack, give Hyde a simple pass for a simple goal. In defence, if you're unsure of danger but you can get a header or foot to it, get it out. Nothing wrong with a hoof in case of emergency. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, townmad said:

We could have 4 players who have featured for us playing for Alty on Saturday, Matty Kosylo, Nial Bell, James Hardy and Sean Williams. I didn't realise Williams was still at Alty I thought he had moved on a while ago.

Kossy been injured, don´t know if recovered yet.

41 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

£9.99 from memory btm I watch one earlier it was OK well at least didn´t stand out being crap.

What ever quality the stream is it has to be at least equal to standing in the ground, never found a location with a decent view there yet.