Attacking Options

I don't want to tempt fate regarding injuries, but if all goes well, we could have a huge number of attacking options available to us as we go in to May.

Hopefully Hyde stays fit. Then we also have Chadwick, Allen, Obiero, and with any luck Campbell back from injury. Good competition for starting places, and good options on the bench.

And with Summerfield available again, our chances of a play off spot could be looking good.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Riders of Rohan said:

Hyde, Allen, Chadwick, Campbell, Obeiro..

Have we really got five quality strikers for two positions? They are all a little bit different to each other too. Good Luck getting the selection right Mr W.

First time PW has had that luxury, be interesting to see how he deals with it.

34 minutes ago, oldskir said:

Well, with the quality of Earing and Green, a returning Summerfield and Woods, and the very promising Spence, our midfield now is a million miles better.

I shudder when I think back to the poor quality of players like Nolan and Cooper last season.

Earing or Cam King?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, ITMAN said:

Steve I was not aware that you could play if furloughed? Here is the Kings Lynn subs bench for the Easter Monday game.

image.png.fa0ace54473b37a6df77be1e8aafe3c1.png

Tell you what Gascoigne is doing a good job to still be going at his age and what a privilege for King to be able to replace him :lol:

I imagine quite a few clubs put players on furlough when injured then take them off when fit again.

Have we been missing a trick, whether morally right or not, although we wouldn't necessarily know if a player has been furloughed or not as there is no reason why the club should tell us?

Cameron King appeared to have been on furlough whilst injured along with some of their other players, some injured, some fit.

2 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

No idea maybe they changed their minds but I wrote it on here on the 10 March the previous week to that they said they had furloughed 10 player and were furloughing a further 6 naming CK as one of them.

Let's see if he is in their squad for the game against Chesterfield on Saturday.

Edited by ITMAN
48 minutes ago, Hands Off The Shay said:

I imagine quite a few clubs put players on furlough when injured then take them off when fit again.

Have we been missing a trick, whether morally right or not, although we wouldn't necessarily know if a player has been furloughed or not as there is no reason why the club should tell us?

Cameron King appeared to have been on furlough whilst injured along with some of their other players, some injured, some fit.

I would have thought they would be putting our injured players on furlough while they're not able to do anything. It's common sense, and with DB being the money-minded man that he is I would be surprised if he wasn't doing this. I also wouldn't see any reason for them to be making it public knowledge who and who isn't on furlough - it's not like we have. a squad big enough to be able to furlough fully fit players.

1 hour ago, riccardo259 said:

I would have thought they would be putting our injured players on furlough while they're not able to do anything. It's common sense, and with DB being the money-minded man that he is I would be surprised if he wasn't doing this. I also wouldn't see any reason for them to be making it public knowledge who and who isn't on furlough - it's not like we have. a squad big enough to be able to furlough fully fit players.

Correct we need everyone we have capable of playing either on the pitch or on the bench.