Jump to content

Back to football, Wealdstone Away .


Recommended Posts

Well they are all big games now .. but I think from a supporters point of view this is the test to see if we have what it takes to make the play offs

well I think that we will turn up and I expect us to run out comfortable winners .. 0-2 to the shaymen 

hope hyde starts again with Campbell along side ..I would  have Allen on the bench but plan to run him at their defence for the last 30 mins .. Hoping woods can start as I do think he brings a solidity to the middle. 
 

anyway let’s hope for a solid performance a clean sheet two goals and three points on the board 

nick 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just want a clean sheet and an England opening batsman to get double figures. 

I want Santa to be real but that ain’t happening either 

Whilst Chadwick is a very good signing, we still blatantly need a centre mid in Summerfields absence. I wonder if Wild/DB is hoping Spence will be the answer to that problem with him nearing to fitnes

Realistically, we need a win if we want to keep up with the playoff race. Sounds like we are down to bare bones. No left backs for this game based on PW comments. I suspect King at left back, Maher right back, Woods in midfield? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, AJS said:

Realistically, we need a win if we want to keep up with the playoff race. Sounds like we are down to bare bones. No left backs for this game based on PW comments. I suspect King at left back, Maher right back, Woods in midfield? 

Despite most having forgot about him. We do have Dom Tear. If he can't get a game this week then its even more clear he isnt in the managers plans. 

Hoping for a win but their below us in the table so we'll probably lose. That's the backwards way of Halifax town 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Greggs said:

Despite most having forgot about him. We do have Dom Tear. If he can't get a game this week then its even more clear he isnt in the managers plans. 

Hoping for a win but their below us in the table so we'll probably lose. That's the backwards way of Halifax town 

The little I have seen of Tear he looks promising, start him & let's find out for certain one way or the other.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Roy Race said:

The little I have seen of Tear he looks promising, start him & let's find out for certain one way or the other.

Given the other option (if Senior isnt fit) is to move the right back to left back and play a midfielder/centre back at right back. I'd say if that happens Tear is pretty much done here if he isnt already. 

Edited by Greggs
Link to post
Share on other sites

We need to start well and get at them early on..hopefully we can sort our passing out if this happens I can see us winning quite comfortable..I'm putting this to a must win and hopefully we can go on abit of a run and start moving towards the playoffs..1-3 earring,Hyde,Campbell....

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

What formation do we play now? Chadwick is an automatic starter with Hyde I suspect. So do we have Campbell and Allen off either flank and go ultra attacking? Or bench Campbell and Allen for later in the game. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Whilst Chadwick is a very good signing, we still blatantly need a centre mid in Summerfields absence. I wonder if Wild/DB is hoping Spence will be the answer to that problem with him nearing to fitness? 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, AJS said:

Whilst Chadwick is a very good signing, we still blatantly need a centre mid in Summerfields absence. I wonder if Wild/DB is hoping Spence will be the answer to that problem with him nearing to fitness? 

May have to be, would make a young midfield without Woods who at least is now starting to look the part.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Greggs said:

What formation do we play now? Chadwick is an automatic starter with Hyde I suspect. So do we have Campbell and Allen off either flank and go ultra attacking? Or bench Campbell and Allen for later in the game. 

ultra attack for me, plenty of time to rest players in 2nd half when we are 5-0 up

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ash said:

Johnson

King Byrne Bradbury Senior

Maher Woods Green

Earing

Hyde Chadwick

 

Thought Senior was crocked or has he done a Lazarus................oops back to crocked.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Ash said:

Johnson

King Byrne Bradbury Senior

Maher Woods Green

Earing

Hyde Chadwick

 

Not playing 4 at the back. King has been our best player as a wing back. Expect the same players you have put but in the 3-5-2

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, halifaxmark said:

Not playing 4 at the back. King has been our best player as a wing back. Expect the same players you have put but in the 3-5-2

That would be my team if Senior is fit. If not probably Tear in as one of the wing backs. Allen and Campbell off the bench could come in handy. Nice to have some good attacking options 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, halifaxmark said:

I think we played 4 at the back against Hartlepool with maher in midfield , thats what it looked like to me

Yeah, we seemed to play either a 4-4-2 or a 4-4-1-1.

I think that was due to a lack of midfielders though with Woods not yet fit to start. Hopefully Woods will start as well as Chadwick, and Maher can go back into the centre of three at the back with us reverting back to our 3-4-1-2, with Allen and/or Campbell coming off the bench later on.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...