Jump to content

hartlepool match thread (small h intended)


Recommended Posts

Team I think PW will field.(subject to not signing any new players)

                               1-Sam

5-Byrne                31-Maher            6-Bradbury

             2-King                        11-Williams

 8-Green               26-Woods           10-Earing

            9-Hyde                  33-Campbell

 

Subs 40-Renshaw             19-Benn               3-Senior               7-Allen                  20-Tear

 

DON´T FORGET 7PM KO.

Streaming-https://page.inplayer.com/halifax/#%2F

Update on official web page.

No separate comms. (Radio Tees say they are covering but I doubt it link-https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p097v5bk)

Edited by Steve Lanzarote
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking into account that some of our pundits do not rate Sam he had an excellent game and the Hartlepool goalkeeper made Sam’s distribution world class Disappointing to see we have a left wing ba

As a team I don’t think your far away at all, nothing to beat in this league it’s very average, it must be we have won 8 on the bounce at home, yet are garbage away.  One team always goes on a ru

And with ten men too. Imagine not beating ten man Town. How tinpot. 

Posted Images

Hoping the team that played Torquay turns up not the one that played Barnet 

dont know what to forecast.. let's just for once keep a clean sheet..

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nick said:

Hoping the team that played Torquay turns up not the one that played Barnet 

dont know what to forecast.. let's just for once keep a clean sheet..

Just as long as we score more than we concede I don´t care 0-0 no good to us.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Burnleynill said:

 radio tees covering the game

We don´t normally allow anyone in due to covid except BBC who we cannot apparently refuse.

I have put the link in the heading if they do cover it.

Edited by Steve Lanzarote
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought we may use theTorquay formation

Sam

King  Byrne  Bradbury  Senior

                 Maher  Green

Allen.               Earing.        Campbell

                         Hyde

but not sure what attacking formation Hartlepool will play 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Team I think PW will field.(subject to not signing any new players)

                               1-Sam

5-Byrne                31-Maher            6-Bradbury

             2-King                        11-Williams

 8-Green               26-Woods           10-Earing

            9-Hyde                  33-Campbell

 

Subs 40-Renshaw             19-Benn               3-Senior               7-Allen                  20-Tear

 

DON´T FORGET 7PM KO.

Streaming-https://page.inplayer.com/halifax/#%2F

Update on official web page.

No separate comms. (Radio Tees say they are covering but I doubt it link-https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p097v5bk)

King and Williams as CDMs no thanks 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Withowram said:

Thought we may use theTorquay formation

Sam

King  Byrne  Bradbury  Senior

                 Maher  Green

Allen.               Earing.        Campbell

                         Hyde

but not sure what attacking formation Hartlepool will play 

Hyde did not start though

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think tonight will tell us if were play off material or not, was Barnet or Torquay the flash in the pan?

Win and we go to Wealstone full of confidence having beaten 1st and 3rd, lose and i think were done for the play offs as it would be 3 losses in last 4 games.

We have the ability win but also the inconsistency to have a stinker. Looking forward to seeing the shay again, its been a while.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

We don´t normally allow anyone in due to covid except BBC who we cannot apparently refuse.

I have put the link in the heading if they do cover it.

I think they will just commentate from the stream , it's a deprived area is hartlepool,(small h)  I doubt many have access to the internet , so it's a good idea if Radio Tees can afford the stream to then relay it to the hartlepool (small h) fans through their transistor radio's 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I agree grey goose tonight will show if we are ready for the play offs. We’ve dropped abit albeit we have games in hand but we haven’t been on a good run but a win tonight would certainly get us pumped up for Wealdstone 

Link to post
Share on other sites

We keep saying this, win tonight and we put a marker down as to where we are after the Torquay game. Having said that we said the same thing against Maidenhead and Barnet/Dover. We seem to be having a lot of false dawns, with the promise of what could have been.

After all the postponements, and with almost a full starting line up, minus Summerfield, the team have to show that Torquay was not a flash in the pan, and that they have the desire and will to beat teams such as hartlepool, who imo are not as good as Torquay.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

We currently have 30 points from half our games. Probably another 40 needed from the remaining 22 to make the play-offs, I sense a graph coming on..

(although someone more competent than me may need to make one)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...