• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Interestingly, I had a business call today with a chap and in conversation he asked where I was from and assumed I was a Leeds Utd supporter, when I told him that I was in fact a fan of Halifax Town h

Really? So our chairman didn’t want to see any of his staff or players extremely happy that we’ve just won a trophy at Wembley and got a lot of money for the club.  Jesus ****ing Christ we have a

25 minutes ago, oldskir said:

He did a very good job when he was here before.

But I think I would have preferred a replacement for Summerfield as first priority.

What if as our scout he identifies the replacement for Summerfield?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, woody said:

Potentially the best signing this season. When he left we didn't replace him and we suffered badly.

Welcome back to our club Gareth !! It's now probably the best backroom staff we've ever had ever, apart from one person......

Come on Wild, give Ian Helliwell a ring......now that would be a great signing

Now the mind boggles Helli & PW on the same touchline, 4th official wouldn´t stand a chance.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Now the mind boggles Helli & PW on the same touchline, 4th official wouldn´t stand a chance.

Hahahaha I can just imagine it....absolute carnage, but brilliant.

I think we should get a petition started to get Helli back.

Kit man Helliwell sad to leave The Shaymen | Halifax Courier

Edited by woody
  • Like 4
22 hours ago, dj funky said:

Where do i sign, people like Helli who lived and breathed our club and was well liked by the players are hard to replace.

Helli WAS Mr Halifax Town...I'm sure he'd be back in a shot if asked.

As you correctly say dj, loved by the players and fans alike. I can still see him running around the Wembley pitch waving a Town flag like a demented hare being chased by greyhounds.... what a sight, made me cry with laughing.

Halifax Towns Ian Helliwell celebrates final whistle Editorial Stock Photo  - Stock Image | Shutterstock

Edited by woody
  • Like 3
18 minutes ago, woody said:

Helli WAS Mr Halifax Town...I'm sure he'd be back in a shot if asked.

As you correctly say dj, loved by the players and fans alike. I can still see him running around the Wembley pitch waving a Town like a demented hare being chased by grayhounds.... what a sight, made me cry with laughing.

Halifax Towns Ian Helliwell celebrates final whistle Editorial Stock Photo  - Stock Image | Shutterstock

Go on Helli...

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, ITMAN said:

This is what "true" football is all about....

Correct!

Forget the artificial, superficial, sterile, money grabbing, cheating, VAR shite that Premiership football is all about.....................

6 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

For all his good points, Helli was a loose cannon on the touchline and I feel him running around Wembley with a flag with his top off is not what DB wanted or expected of his staff

Ooooooops, I nearly forgot..........It's called emotion!

• Like 3