Friendly v Hudds this Fri. Where, what time anyone know?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Earing seems to be now fulfilling the potential many thought he had on here. He's coming on well overall with just the odd game where he goes missing.

If your "there is no chance that Niall Maher's staying" shout minutes before we announced him on a new deal is anything to go by I won't get my hopes up 

Nathan and Spence getting a run out in the friendly

Just now, nw3casc1 said:

Due to lockdown it's been updated.....

Been cleaning rubbish up Beacon today....in readiness for lads returning to grassroots football.....pitch is lush...

My Sunday team share the pitch with FCHT..hope is not knackered at calderdale college..

Hard to read into this result. Based on PW comments on the interview, it sounded like we were going to give minutes to fringe players and players returning from injury.

From what my Hudds supporting mate tells me who watches us when he gets chance occassionally, it's a very strong team they put out. He reckons some of their youngsters could easily play at L2 level.

In one way l'm glad we are in lockdown, losing to The Dog Botherers. Living in Brighouse it's full of Botherers the crap we would have got. "You've lost to our kids blah, blah, blah". I'm still going to get it on FB. It's a sad day. Resign Wild.

• Confused 1
2 minutes ago, born to moan said:

In one way l'm glad we are in lockdown, losing to The Dog Botherers. Living in Brighouse it's full of Botherers the crap we would have got. "You've lost to our kids blah, blah, blah". I'm still going to get it on FB. It's a sad day. Resign Wild.

They had a 15k a week keeper as well as a few FT squad, So they say.