Friendly v Hudds this Fri. Where, what time anyone know?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Earing seems to be now fulfilling the potential many thought he had on here. He's coming on well overall with just the odd game where he goes missing.

If your "there is no chance that Niall Maher's staying" shout minutes before we announced him on a new deal is anything to go by I won't get my hopes up 

Nathan and Spence getting a run out in the friendly

3 hours ago, Gavlar said:

I’d be expecting the announcement of an u23s midfielder from Hudds around teatime Monday 

If your "there is no chance that Niall Maher's staying" shout minutes before we announced him on a new deal is anything to go by I won't get my hopes up 

Edited by Lewis
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

The latest chat with Wild hints at money being a real stumbling block in terms of new signings. 

Great news to hear Gareth McClleand is back at the club. We’ve been crying out for a scout for what feels like an eternity. 

18 minutes ago, AJS said:

The latest chat with Wild hints at money being a real stumbling block in terms of new signings. 

Great news to hear Gareth McClleand is back at the club. We’ve been crying out for a scout for what feels like an eternity. 

Where is this about Mcclleland. 

24 minutes ago, AJS said:

A great interview....again...

4 minutes ago, halifaxmark said:

Or Rodney permanently to Stockport.  One of many he has claimed to know.

Again! Even the ones “in the know” get it wrong. It’s why we post on this message board. Rumours! We go off social media. His best mate posted on snapchat. It may well of fallen through last min. Of all the 100s of players everyone on this board has mentioned. We’ve signed 2-3 of them 😂 swings and roundabouts.