Favourite Players starting with ...

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Longhurst his goal away at Burnley was brilliant and still remember when I was in Griff’s and was told he had passed away

There's not that many Halifax Town players whose surnames begin with A, and Bill Atkins was before my time, so my pick would have to be BILLY AYRE. Tough as old boots, as hard as they come, nobody mes

Vernon Allatt. 

Posted Images

On 2/19/2021 at 12:13 PM, Wilder Bollox said:

Mick Kennedy

Alan Kamara was one of the best man markers we've ever had

In my previous world I saved Micky kennedys life. He had been playing around with a naughty mans lady and this lad was in the Tram Shed when Micky was lining up his next victim. Micky went to the bog and this guy followed him. I followed cos I knew something was about to kick off. And it was just about to when the naughty man recognised me and left very quickly. MK was eternally grateful, especially cos he shouldn`t have been out cos it was a Thursday night!

When I was a junior I played left wing so Neil Matthews was a big favourite of mine back in the day. More recent would have to say Scott McManus especially as I ended my footballing days at left full back!