53 minutes ago, Greggs said:

What you do then is say this company has given me this package so I'm going to go there. By the time you get through to Cancellations they are begging you to stay for a reduced price. 

Problem with that is they then stick you on a new contract if you accept their terms which will then have a minimum length you have to stick with them for. At the moment I'm not wanting to be tied down to any long contracts. 

The Sky Sports obsession with Manchester United Football Club is cringe worthy. Nothing said about Fernandes putting his studs down the back of the Arsenal players leg last Saturday. Nothing said about Martial, s blatant dive last night. Nothing said about Southamptons disallowed goal. 

So glad City are winning at Burnley. Won't here the last of it. If the unthinkable happens & the Scum win the league. 

• Like 1

Spoke to Sky the other day as my contract is coming to an end. Got through in about 5 minutes. Without any argument they agreed for me to stay on same price. Suggested I ring back at the end of the month as they may be able to offer a better price. I only pay £17 for my broadband and do get the 70 mbps they promise. 

I am a tight fisted Yorkshire git ..120 odd quid for Sky .. you must be joking .. 

Not getting any of my money .. 

nick 

Edited by Nick
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, dj funky said:

Seems to me all these firms are trying it on, Cat insurance just gone up from £35 pound to £75 and my health insurance from £70 to £106, got a feeling they don't want me anymore.

The insurance wanted 500 quid a year For my dog. And 1200 quid a year for my wife’s health insurance I don’t pay anything for health because I get it free being a Veteran.  And would get rid of Fox today Premier League is boring but my wife watches crap shows on Fox.  You look after your health DJ. 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Nick said:

I am a tight fisted Yorkshire git ..120 odd quid for Sky .. you must be joking .. 

Not getting any of my money .. 

nuck 

If you are a Sky customer you can go online and add to your package with a click of a button. Takes seconds to add extras and you then get billed a new amount.

You can't however go online and take things off your package. For that you have to ring up, get put through to a call centre, go through the request to cancel, then get put to the cancelation team who will try give you every deal under the sun etc... And if you get as far as cancelling I think you still need to give 28 days notice. 

They know what they are doing.