Maidenhead match thread.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After the 2 previous away games where the team earned a credible 4 points and put in some good defensive work, this all went out of the windows as we handed 3 points to Maidenhead in what is probably

I know this Ash. But everyone’s bleeting on about Summerfield missing. Green is having the game of his life today. This lad gets better and better every game 

I see the idiots are out in force tonight. We have afar better team than last season and injuries have killed this team this year. Play offs minimum for this squad if we’d had luck with injuries.

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Steveonaroll said:

Tbh guys, I'm just bored & generally do the rounds of the forums as a bit of sport, but only when we win lol

your boys deserved the win. They could have sat back at 2-2 and taken the draw but kept looking for the winner. We weren’t at our best and missing key players but no excuses you were worthy of the points  

We seem to do inconsistency much better than other clubs , after conceeding 1 goal away against  Bromley and Wrexham then Maidenhead at home you get up on a Saturday morning thinking 3 points today would put us in a good position in the league and give us belief that we are up there and a play off place beckons .

4.45 pm .......Why do I bother even having any expectations.

• Like 3

Loan players not improving the squad now unlike Bell and Chadwick. Mansell awful, Campbell shows glimpses but rarely threatens and the lad from sheff utd might aswel go back, pointless having him if he's not starting and improving our first 11

5 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

So if he did so much before the stream started why was he allowed to do sprints when coming back from injury?

He may have been in the gym? He may have been doing non running exercise, and I am sure I have read you should not do sprints without being fully warmed up and if that's the case it suggests he had done other work. But you like me have no blinking idea 

Edited by Papa Lazarou
1 minute ago, Papa Lazarou said:

He may have been in the gym? He may have been doing non running exercise. You like me have no blinking idea 

So we can only comment on what we see although I doubt very much he has been in the gym prior to the game.