Maidenhead match thread.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After the 2 previous away games where the team earned a credible 4 points and put in some good defensive work, this all went out of the windows as we handed 3 points to Maidenhead in what is probably

I know this Ash. But everyone’s bleeting on about Summerfield missing. Green is having the game of his life today. This lad gets better and better every game 

I see the idiots are out in force tonight. We have afar better team than last season and injuries have killed this team this year. Play offs minimum for this squad if we’d had luck with injuries.

Posted Images

Just now, Ash said:

It isnt

Unfortunately it is Ash. We don’t back up good performances. We don’t go on consistent 3-4-5 games winning playing well etc etc. We always shoot ourselves in the foot. It’s the shaymen way 

2 minutes ago, shaymen_x said:

Yet again at home we have finished with a stronger team and formation than we started with. The damage was fine in the 1st half.

Wilde got it totally wrong with starting 11

Edited by JRW

Decided today would watch 1 more game to see what happened.   Had enough. I get that we have injuries and missing a lot of important players.  But we are using players like Mansel who are utter rubbish.  We’ve two strikers who would still be trying to score if we were playing next year and defensively at times are shocking. 
I hope it improves but I won’t be watching anymore and my 9 year old has asked if we can “not bother anymore”.  It’s depressing enough at the moment without watching this rubbish. 

7 minutes ago, Ash said:

So like TJ Ashton says, it doesn’t matter how many goals we concede!

Sooner Clarke is back to Marshall that defence the better

We weren't winning football matches with Clarke in the team you muppet.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Gavlar said:

Unfortunately it is Ash. We don’t back up good performances. We don’t go on consistent 3-4-5 games winning playing well etc etc. We always shoot ourselves in the foot. It’s the shaymen way 

Because we are having to swap and change a side all the time. If we had been lucky with injuries we’d be absolutely fine, 10 points better off than we actually are.

This is a good side, far better than last season but injuries have absolutely killed us!

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

It doesn’t. We are like Leeds. Can play decent football every now and then and lose to **** teams 

Don’t think I’m having a go at you I really don’t want daddy telling me off.  but we really need Clarke in defence!

• Like 2

Eventually this cursed club will get some luck. Injury after injury after injury. Key players aswell. It's a joke

Bored of this season EVERYTHING is conspiring against us week after week after week 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Shaymen0 said:

Don’t think I’m having a go at you I really don’t want daddy telling me off.  but we really need Clarke in defence!

Aw bless you that’s nice of you. I still don’t want Clarke in the team 

1 minute ago, ashy1966 said:

We weren't winning football matches with Clarke in the team you muppet.

I forgot he’s the reason we score goals! 

maybe that was more to do with the incoming Bell, return of Hyde and also later on Chadwick. The fact we have only kept 1 clean sheet since he got injured is the thing you need to focus on for our centre half