• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many on here actually watched last nights game.  The state of the pitch is a great leveller how do you think we beat Manchester City. Last night we actually played some decent football  consi

Disappointing result last night but I think there have been some over reactions. At times I thought we played some decent stuff, scored a good goal and could have had 3 or more with better finishing a

Loved this result, well done Southport, but it was to be expected when coming up against the minnows of halifax. The bottom line is, halifax were terrified of Southport even before a ball was kic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Glenners said:

l have to say l was of the same opinions. Been lashing it down all day ... and still doing do 

Yeah also very surprised I must say! I suspect you weren’t using the weather to have digs at the club though, unlike our resident anger merchant Greggs ;)

That said - we might not get to 90 mins!

Edited by greg45
Just now, Wilder Bollox said:

You can't judge a player in these conditions

If your a Town supporter you can, some even manage it player unseen.

Moves well enough & making space for Earing & Green. Not quite sure how the Southport goal has survived, hit the bar twice.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, billythegid said:

Only go by what am seeing.  Other town players managing ok.  Yes making mistakes but look assured.  He’s there to score and should have with the chances he’s had 

No you're right Billy he's been sh!te. We need Clarke back. The odd attack they've had we look dodgy at the back

• Like 1
1 minute ago, nw3casc1 said:

He scored in his last game...pitch is not helping... This is what forums are for though...opinions

Agree is just an opinion.  Just worries me if Hyde continues to get injured that mansell will not take chances and cost games 

3 minutes ago, Roy Race said:

If your a Town supporter you can, some even manage it player unseen.

Moves well enough & making space for Earing & Green. Not quite sure how the Southport goal has survived, hit the bar twice.

Agree that his movement looks ok but there to finish and simply isn’t taking the chances he should be