• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many on here actually watched last nights game.  The state of the pitch is a great leveller how do you think we beat Manchester City. Last night we actually played some decent football  consi

Disappointing result last night but I think there have been some over reactions. At times I thought we played some decent stuff, scored a good goal and could have had 3 or more with better finishing a

Loved this result, well done Southport, but it was to be expected when coming up against the minnows of halifax. The bottom line is, halifax were terrified of Southport even before a ball was kic

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, halifaxmark said:

Full strength. I'd have made changes, defnitely would have played sub keeper and Tear, would have gave more game time to Belehouan and if Benn fully recovered would have played him too

Win the game has to be No.1 target and for that you pick your strongest team imo 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Win the game has to be No.1 target and for that you pick your strongest team imo 

If we get a strong lead then he can always bring them on for a 20-25 minute spell.

2 minutes ago, shaymen down under said:

Pitch looks remarkably good in the small parts seen on streaming so far 

Yes, it does, but it ight be like Elland Road was at the weekend, when you get closer it cuts up and not good for crisp passing. Anyway it's the same for both teams. Game on at last. I haven't been this excited since Christmas Eve.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, shaymenRup said:

Was due back in two weeks, two weeks ago. PW said it would be like a new signing.

Not mentioned in injury update,

Jake Hyde is in his last week of rehab and will be training with the group from Monday.

Nathan Clarke has been given the all clear to start his physical rehab.

Kian Spence will unfortunately need an operation to repair his meniscus which will take place next week. After that we will know how long his rehab will take.

Matt Stenson has his operation soon to repair his ACL. Then we will know how long his rehab will take.

Read more posts by Kelly Gilchrist

42 minutes ago, halifaxmark said:

Full strength. I'd have made changes, defnitely would have played sub keeper and Tear, would have gave more game time to Belehouan and if Benn fully recovered would have played him too

And if we get beat Pete Wild is then slated for not taking it serious. Can’t win