Injury Update - good and bad news

l.htmll.html

ake Hyde is back out on the grass and in the final stage of his rehab and is due back to join the squad a week on Monday.

Jay Benn is concluding his rehab this week and will be back with the group next week.

Kian Spence has torn his meniscus and we are currently waiting on a consultation to decide how long he will be out for.

Matt Stenson is hopefully going under the knife at the start of next month to repair his ACL.

logo

King's Lynn Town v Halifax Town

l.html l.html

Edited by chadders

Shame for Spence. Think he would have been the ideal replacement for Danns. Just search up his injury and it usually takes 6-8 weeks to recover from. 
Good news on Hyde and Benn. No mention of Clarke though?

3 minutes ago, Greggs said:

No mention of Nouble Lazurus either. Is it not time to just get rid and get someone who can actually be fit 

I hate trying to shove players out of the door. I'm too nice, but my opinion has now swung and I'd get rid. I thought he'd only be out for 6 weeks or so and I could have lived with that, but it's just not worked out. 

Edited by Icke's Lizard
1 minute ago, chadders said:

Sorry old luv i was trying to compete with the longevity of your postings ;)

Yes but mine have something in them other than pages of white space....:D

• Like 1
2 hours ago, AJS said:

Shame for Spence. Think he would have been the ideal replacement for Danns. Just search up his injury and it usually takes 6-8 weeks to recover from. 
Good news on Hyde and Benn. No mention of Clarke though?

Nathan was mentioned in PW´s las interview, long way from being fit.

5 hours ago, ColinCanberra said:

Why has it taken so long for Stinson to go under the knife.  

Was thinking the same.  Normally its waiting for swellings to subside but its been a couple of months unless its viewed as non-essential and delayed due to covid?

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Greggs said:

No mention of Nouble Lazurus either. Is it not time to just get rid and get someone who can actually be fit 

Major Tom Moore will get fitter quicker than Lazarus.

Determination is what’s missing at times. 

Edited by Guido
  • Haha 3
18 hours ago, Greggs said:

It makes you wonder who conducted RNL's medical examination.

With his history, you would have expected an extremely thorough assessment with a statistical prediction of his ability to be able to play.

It has been a costly failure we can ill afford.

7 hours ago, ColinCanberra said:

Why has it taken so long for Stinson to go under the knife.  

2 hours ago, shaykehands said:

Was thinking the same.  Normally its waiting for swellings to subside but its been a couple of months unless its viewed as non-essential and delayed due to covid?

Not just the swelling issue but you need to have to reach a certain range of movement too before they will operate which can be a slow and painful process getting there 

5 minutes ago, chadders said:

Not just the swelling issue but you need to have to reach a certain range of movement too before they will operate which can be a slow and painful process getting there 

Cheers, our resident Doc ;)

• Like 1
2 hours ago, rdj said:

It makes you wonder who conducted RNL's medical examination.

With his history, you would have expected an extremely thorough assessment with a statistical prediction of his ability to be able to play.

It has been a costly failure we can ill afford.

Maybe there’s a clause in his contract that means he’s not getting his full pay whilst out injured? Or maybe he’s stuck on furlough!