• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shame it was him that left and not some others. 

Gevaro did a job for us, gave us a body when we needed one and has played out of position each time. The time he did play in what could be seen as a more natural position he scored and got brought dow

No, but if TJ likes him ,thats good enough for me!

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, ewalsh said:

Really? He’s 20 so not on a youth contract. Would have been down to the two clubs to agree the terms of the loan

Really can still be classed as youth even at 20 can´t see Hull charging us much.

Just looked up can be loaned to develop player up to 23.

In recent years, the loan system has been used as a preferred method for a player’s development, allowing young talent to drop down in the football pyramid to gain all important first team game time. Lower level clubs have benefitted by bringing in the talent in a manner which is also cost effective.

Edited by Steve Lanzarote

Gevaro scored a brilliant individual goal against Weymouth but he didn’t bounce on from there and his contribution was a lot less than others.

There are better players about. As for Noble Lazarus I would like to see him play first - two weeks away from full fitness so will be like a new player.

wish him all the best finding a new club.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Chadwick should be on youth term loans i.e. not costing much if anything.

We could do with Hull keeping winning and staying at the top of the league, that way they won’t need Chadwick and a loan deal can be agreed to keep him here a lot longer

3 minutes ago, LeedsShaymen said:

We could do with Hull keeping winning and staying at the top of the league, that way they won’t need Chadwick and a loan deal can be agreed to keep him here a lot longer

to end of season would be great.

1 hour ago, LeedsShaymen said:

Tbh it’s a good sign Hull haven’t called him back. There squad is hit by Covid and missing some big players. Get him for the season Mr B 

PW must be confident of Chadwick and Bell staying long term to let Gevaro go. As others have mentioned you would presume someone will come in with Hyde out for another month and Allen struggling to shake off his knee injury.

Overall, i think this is the correct decision. I don't think Gevaro is a bad player but he doesn't suit out system and looks like the sort of player that needs a run of games in his natural position. Think this is the best decision for all parties. Best of luck to him.

On a side note, still feel we need to get rid of another one or two to free up some valuable wages. 

I'd let Bell go back too tbf. His sending off the other week felt like a deliberate ploy to get New Year off. Doesn't fill me with confidence that he is a player we can depend on as a result. 

• Like 1
Just now, Flea said:

I'd let Bell go back too tbf. His sending off the other week felt like a deliberate ploy to get New Year off. Doesn't fill me with confidence that he is a player we can depend on as a result. 

Flea...no way..