Todays game Town v Barnet

to me this is all about the starting tactics not the starting 11

5-3-2 and a draw or loss is on the cards 

with 4 across the back i believe we will win 2-0

unfortunately I don't have the confidence in Wild for him to start with different tactics and therefore i don't see where the goals are coming from.

so the heart says 0-0 draw and the head says 0-1 loss

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Barnet very poor, however besides Torquay I haven’t been impressed by anyone really. Bell & Hyde looks to be the way forward, both compliment each other. Massively important Jeff King so

HAHAHAHA I’ve absolutely had Lewis Saleem happy birthday to my mate Drew Peacock!!!! He’s gone for it!!! I am howlinG

Think Jack Earing MOTM

Lose this game and the omens aren’t good.

Time for balance and strikers who can score on the pitch. Just cos PWs rose tinted glasses see a different version of reality in respect of some players , he needs to stick with tried and tested not cloud cuckoo land dream factory players who have contributed zero to the cause so far.

Another blank will be unacceptable 

Controversial 

Whatever PW is doing simply is not working, I believe in youth with some experience but we seem to have gone for vets with a bit of youth plus a few dodgy signings.

Lazarus ?????? Danns I originally put Danns 37??? only to be slaughtered by greggs what´s he done, Woods, Clarke having poor season after good start and what does PW see in Gevaro Nepomuceno. ( he´s worked with him for 3 years). 

Time to forget worrying about the oppo I would go 4-2-4 if they score 2 we score 3.

Johnson

King (capt)              Byrne          Bradbury           Senior

Summerfield            Earing

Allen                       Bell               Hyde                   Williams

Subs Green-Maher-Tear-Woods-Danns

But it will never happen PW hasn´t got the balls sorry

Probably be Johnson, Maher, Byrne, Clarke, Bradbury, Williams, Summerfield, Woods, Danns, Allen, Hyde. 

Edited by Steve Lanzarote
  • Like 1

Johnson 

king.    Bradbury         Byrne          Senior 

Summerfield 

Allen                   Earing         Nepomoceno

Hyde            Bell  

Thats what id go for. Get Clarke out the team, get woods out of the team and let’s get some pace in there and attack them!

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Johnson 

Summerfield 

Hyde            Bell  

Thats what id go for. Get Clarke out the team, get woods out of the team and let’s get some pace in there and attack them!

I know you don’t like Clarke but his not really been at fault for any of the goals, Tom Bradbury has been at fault for 2 at the top of my head and was lucky it wasn’t 3 as he gave away the penalty against Torquay. 

Nepo offers absolutely nothing so would get Williams on that side and him and senior can do each other’s role when required, defiantly can’t afford to be carrying a player like Nepo if wanting to play with 2 strikers. 

Must win game tonight for PW and the players confidence, so got to go for it but be sensible at the same time they is no way you can have Hyde, Bell, Allen & Nepo on the pitch at the same time. 

Edited by wrighty130
1 hour ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Controversial 

Whatever PW is doing simply is not working, I believe in youth with some experience but we seem to have gone for vets with a bit of youth plus a few dodgy signings.

Lazarus ?????? Danns I originally put Danns 37??? only to be slaughtered by greggs what´s he done, Woods, Clarke having poor season after good start and what does PW see in Gevaro Nepomuceno. ( he´s worked with him for 3 years). 

Time to forget worrying about the oppo I would go 4-2-4 if they score 2 we score 3.

Johnson

King (capt)              Byrne          Bradbury           Senior

Summerfield            Earing

Allen                       Bell               Hyde                   Williams

Subs Green-Maher-Tear-Woods-Danns

But it will never happen PW hasn´t got the balls sorry

Probably be Johnson, Maher, Byrne, Clarke, Bradbury, Williams, Summerfield, Woods, Danns, Allen, Hyde. 

31 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Johnson 

Summerfield 

Hyde            Bell  

Sorry guys but both those lineups would get ripped apart in the middle of the pitch.

I'm all for more attacking lineup but not in a gung-ho style.

4-3-3 for me with Hyde-Allen- J King up top

Really don't know why people are seeing clarke as a problem yes he is at the latter end of his career but this season has he actually made any mistakes unlike both Byrne & bradbury? The defence overall hasn't been a problem. 

Personally I have no problem with wilds preferred tactics but it has to be done with the right players which recently hadn't been happening. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, greygoose said:

Sorry guys but both those lineups would get ripped apart in the middle of the pitch.

I'm all for more attacking lineup but not in a gung-ho style.

4-3-3 for me with Hyde-Allen- J King up top

this is the problem on here...everyone keeps saying pw should look at the forum and look at there chosen 11 and formation yet theres about 10 different ideas...granted he needs to sort it and quick and let's hope it starts tonight and lift the doom and gloom..I still believe he can but time is running out..I'm still remaing positive and think we will tonight by a few goals..stid

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, fchtnico1 said:

Really don't know why people are seeing clarke as a problem yes he is at the latter end of his career but this season has he actually made any mistakes unlike both Byrne & bradbury? The defence overall hasn't been a problem. 

Personally I have no problem with wilds preferred tactics but it has to be done with the right players which recently hadn't been happening. 

Nathan distribution is terrible fchtnico he just boots it out straight to their player then come straight back again. I thought he had a good start to the season with Byrne & Bradbury along side him but last 3 games I think he has been poor.

Edited by Steve Lanzarote
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Nathan distribution is terrible fchtnico he just boots it out straight to their player then come straight back again. I thought he had a good start to the season with Byrne & Bradbury along side him but last 3 games I think he has been poor.

Yeah I do agree with that about his distribution he does try the 50 yard passes far too often as they hardly ever come off but he is a very solid defender. 

11 minutes ago, fchtnico1 said:

Yeah I do agree with that about his distribution he does try the 50 yard passes far too often as they hardly ever come off but he is a very solid defender. 

So keep him doing what he is good at and make him hand the ball off, with a 5-10 yard pass, to someone who can bring the ball out of defence and who can make an accurate pass. Keep it simple, stop asking players to do things they are not the best at in the team.

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

As much as I like Clarke I’ve got to agree. Byrne likes to bring the ball forward and Bradbury is far better passing the ball.

Clarkes arial dominance is what we will miss, but we need to start looking at alternatives as Clarke won’t be here forever.

1 hour ago, fchtnico1 said:

All the guy does is hoofs it upfront. The other two try play out from the back. Clarke is okay but I’d MUCH prefer Bradbury and Byrne