Fans set to return?

Another disadvantage, most away games are going to have fans backing our opponents. They’ll have an extra lift the first few games playing in front of their fans again. Sadly I can see the Shay laying empty until March at least.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Ash said:

Another disadvantage, most away games are going to have fans backing our opponents. They’ll have an extra lift the first few games playing in front of their fans again. Sadly I can see the Shay laying empty until March at least.

Better be in tier 2 next review Dec 16.Can't see why anyone would think tier 3 would last that long...

32 minutes ago, Ash said:

Alternatively, opponents may have more pressure on them with fans on their backs moaning etc etc. 

2 hours ago, Ash said:

Unfortunately the hospital capacity for Calderdale is restricted as we also share the hospital with Kirklees.

We have a shared hospital trust but mass testing won't be carried out in hospitals . Most worrying is this current way of branding whole counties regardless of how diverse they are

13 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

We have a shared hospital trust but mass testing won't be carried out in hospitals . Most worrying is this current way of branding whole counties regardless of how diverse they are

I'm no fan of this government but I don't see how they could have done differently. It would be a logistical nightmare having neighbouring towns in different tiers. Then they go and separate Slough from neighbouring areas, thus ruining what would have been an easy defence.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

I'm no fan of this government but I don't see how they could have done differently. It would be a logistical nightmare having neighbouring towns in different tiers. Then they go and separate Slough from neighbouring areas, thus ruining what would have been an easy defence.

Part of my land is no mans land . It's not Bradford, it's not Calderdale, it's not Calder Valley and it's not Halifax Town . Maybe I'll put a shed there, pity it's not a County border